**Kids Activity Exchange Sent/Recieved**COMPLETED

if you said that you will send it out but did not post back here you have till Friday to respond.
I am not sure what is going on, but PLEASE do your share in joining in on this exchange.

We attempted to deliver your item at 1:00 pm on September 20, 2006 in LAND O LAKES, FL 34639 and a notice was left. It can be redelivered or picked up at the Post Office. If the item is unclaimed, it will be returned to the sender. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

I hope that Abigail's package was redelivered or picked up today. I didn't ask for signature just delivery confirmation. Maybe tomorrow....

I thought once my kids were both in school full time I would have so much time on my hands, but it seems like everyone has errands for me to do keeping me busier than ever!! :crazy:
Our exchange was sent out on Tuesday and was headed to Canada via airmail. I was told 3-7 days for delivery, so keep a lookout starting Saturday!!
I hope our exchange is pleased with our choices, I had fun. :Pinkbounc
No package for Cora yet, but it's still very early, I'm sure it'll be here early next week if not tomorrow!

:wizard: Here's hoping someone recieves a package today! :cheer2:

Off to school, then the dentist for myself!! :sad2: It's been awhile since Ive been there....hope my teeth aren't too bad! :rolleyes1

Hi all...I have been MIA for a few days trying to get myself packed up for our trip. I just wanted to report that Haley's package is on its way via priority mail with delivery conf. Hope she likes it. I'll be in the World when it arrives. Enjoy!

REMINDER-
TODAY is the FINAL DAY to RESPOND that your exchange has been sent, or else elves will step in.

*With a possible exchange needing to go to Canada.

Darin had recieved his exchange from Matt and Lisa.

He had gotten-
*Crayola pick a pumpkin sugar cookie mix set-unfortunatly, and not sure how this happened, the sugar cookie mix had a big hole, and it spread all over the entire box. But, I will make a sugar cookie mix and we will still make the pumpkins.
*Foam window fun kit
*Mad libs
*Wooden model kit
*Invisible Ink game and quiz book with pen
*Engraving art kit

Darin will be coming to visit us in a few months, and he will be very happy with the things he had gotten.
Thank you very much Matt and Lisa.

mommytotwo said:
Darin had recieved his exchange from Matt and Lisa.

He had gotten-
*Crayola pick a pumpkin sugar cookie mix set-unfortunatly, and not sure how this happened, the sugar cookie mix had a big hole, and it spread all over the entire box. But, I will make a sugar cookie mix and we will still make the pumpkins.
*Foam window fun kit
*Mad libs
*Wooden model kit
*Invisible Ink game and quiz book with pen
*Engraving art kit

Darin will be coming to visit us in a few months, and he will be very happy with the things he had gotten.
Thank you very much Matt and Lisa.

Oh no, I am so so sorry. :guilty: I am glad that he received his box but I feel so terrible that it was all a mess. I can send him something else to make up for it.

dvcfamily41801 said:
Oh no, I am so so sorry. :guilty: I am glad that he received his box but I feel so terrible that it was all a mess. I can send him something else to make up for it.

No problem Lisa.
Not sure how that broke and he and Shayla will have fun with what you and Matt had sent to him.

Mine was still at the post office as of yesterday. A PMed my recepient, but did not receive a reply. Maybe they're out of town? Hopefullly they get it tomorrow. It's been there since the 20th.

:thumbsup2 My "Elf" package was mailed Saturday morning Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation. Should arrive by Wednesday.

Maureenmouse said:
Mine was still at the post office as of yesterday. A PMed my recepient, but did not receive a reply. Maybe they're out of town? Hopefullly they get it tomorrow. It's been there since the 20th.

I hope it gets picked up soon.
The recipients mother did not mention anything to me being on vacation, so hopefully we will hear of it soon.

PrincessParty said:
A great big thank you to Andrew DS of MickeyMamma. Katey received her package today and was very excited to open it. She received a pink Minnie Mouse backpack with a create and go Lion King rolling art activity fun set, Disney Princess drawing kit, a Disney Princess Dreams Come True coloring book, Princess stickers, and a multicolor ink Princess pen. Katey loves it all. :love: Thanks.

Oh good. I was hoping she would like it! :)

Sorry, had to go out of town over the weekend. I will be at the post office to pick up the package on Tuesday. Thanks so much Maureensmom!

tinkersmama said:
Sorry, had to go out of town over the weekend. I will be at the post office to pick up the package on Tuesday. Thanks so much Maureensmom!

I'm just glad that you'll receive the package. I hope your daughter enjoys her activities.
Maureen

my package was sent and should be received within the next couple of days.

Also Michael received a GREAT package from AlexWyattMommy it included

a sticker book
a coloring book
crayons
sand art
brushes
I hope I describe this right: 2 bags of foam cutouts with a beautiful religious theme
a carry around see through bag with lots of arts and crafts inside including more foam cutouts

he loved everything - Thank you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter