**Kids Activity Exchange Sent/Recieved**COMPLETED

Haley received her package yesterday and she loved everything! She received a deck of cards, a shiny journal, a glowing winnie the pooh pen, a cool address book, word search book and two interesting discovery kids books. I am sorry I don't know who this is from, but thank you very much! :cloud9:

Abby finally got to open her package tonight! YEAH!! She loves everything. We recieved so much stuff!!

Nemo Towelette
3 coloring books
slinky
coin purse
disney magic pen painting book (She has already colored 2 pages!)
childproof funny edge scissors
Bear builder fun dough (playing with it now)
The velveteen rabbit book
A barbie outfit
growing safari animals for the bathtub
punch balloons
frisbee (already opened)
squirrel stuffed animal (already named it Ariel)
rocket balloons
Carry slate (one of those things they can write on and make it disappear)
bendy bear

Thank you so much Maureenmouse and Sabrina.

I loved the note that came with it.

janskin said:
Haley received her package yesterday and she loved everything! She received a deck of cards, a shiny journal, a glowing winnie the pooh pen, a cool address book, word search book and two interesting discovery kids books. I am sorry I don't know who this is from, but thank you very much! :cloud9:

Haley's exchange was from MariDisney's DD-Caroline.

tinkersmama said:
Abby finally got to open her package tonight! YEAH!! She loves everything. We recieved so much stuff!!

Nemo Towelette
3 coloring books
slinky
coin purse
disney magic pen painting book (She has already colored 2 pages!)
childproof funny edge scissors
Bear builder fun dough (playing with it now)
The velveteen rabbit book
A barbie outfit
growing safari animals for the bathtub
punch balloons
frisbee (already opened)
squirrel stuffed animal (already named it Ariel)
rocket balloons
Carry slate (one of those things they can write on and make it disappear)
bendy bear

Thank you so much Maureenmouse and Sabrina.

I loved the note that came with it.

You're welcome. We had lots of fun shopping for the stuff.
Maureen and Sabrina

From the gracious Princess Isabelle, Sir Wyatt was honored to receive:

100 sheet sketch pad
12 count colored pencils
5 count paint brush pens
suncatcher kit
Pez pumpkin head
orange glow stick
2 pack travel games
and a Peter Pan Pen

With utmost appreciation, Sir Wyatt thanks thee.

AlexWyattMommy said:
From the gracious Princess Isabelle, Sir Wyatt was honored to receive:

100 sheet sketch pad
12 count colored pencils
5 count paint brush pens
suncatcher kit
Pez pumpkin head
orange glow stick
2 pack travel games
and a Peter Pan Pen

With utmost appreciation, Sir Wyatt thanks thee.

Wow, that was fast.
We are now waiting on 5 more.

I tracked mine today. It was attempted delivery at 5:35am (wow, EARLY!!) and a notice was left.

Emmy was very happy to receive her package from Abigail. :teeth:

She is very excited about the contents. :Pinkbounc

In her exchange:

A very cute "Puppy Love" latch hook kit :love:
Suncatcher kit with a guitar and musical note suncatchers :yay:
Foam Stamp set :cheer2:
6 lip gloss :)
6 tubes of body glitter :goodvibes
Nail art decals :bounce:

Thanks again! :woohoo: Emmy and Amy

Just 4 more to go.
Tammy, do you know what may be taking the exchanges from your kids awhile to get to the states? It has been 11 days since they were sent :worried: .

It took 11 for days for my package to reach Canada and we aren't that far from the border.

AlexWyattMommy said:
It took 11 for days for my package to reach Canada and we aren't that far from the border.

Hopefully we will see the rest of the four arrive soon.

We are so glad Wyatt finally got his package and sorry it was late.

BTW, Isabelle got her cast earlier this week,it's pink and so far she is doing well with it!

mommytotwo said:
Just 4 more to go.
Tammy, do you know what may be taking the exchanges from your kids awhile to get to the states? It has been 11 days since they were sent :worried: .

I cant say why these are taking so long.I have receipts for them.I feel bad about this :sad2: .I dont know if they were held up at coustoms or not.I rechecked with the postoffice and was told that it could take anywhere from 7-10 business days for them to arrive.If this is true then by Tuesday the lastest they should be there.The last exchange I did and sent to the states the package arrived in good time.If the packages are not in by this time then I will be more then willing to send out new ones.Im sorry to the children who are still waiting and I think Ive spoken to each of the mom's letting them know that they were sent and know one was forgotten.
I hope you all can understand. :worried:

DreamsComingTrue said:
I cant say why these are taking so long.I have receipts for them.I feel bad about this :sad2: .I dont know if they were held up at coustoms or not.I rechecked with the postoffice and was told that it could take anywhere from 7-10 business days for them to arrive.If this is true then by Tuesday the lastest they should be there.The last exchange I did and sent to the states the package arrived in good time.If the packages are not in by this time then I will be more then willing to send out new ones.Im sorry to the children who are still waiting and I think Ive spoken to each of the mom's letting them know that they were sent and know one was forgotten.
I hope you all can understand. :worried:

It is overseas, so it will take longer then usual. We will give it till the ending of next week. :wizard:

:Pinkbounc Shayla had recieved her exchange from-Haley-janskin's DD.
She recieved-
*Tinkerbell compact mirror and comb with accessories.
*Minnie and Friends coloring book
*WDW Mickey and Friend keychain
*Bambi coloring book
*Tinkerbell address book
*Winnie the Pooh crayons
*Winnie the Pooh markers
*Finding Nemo jump rope
*5 pack Extra bubble flavor gum
*Nestle Crunch dark chocolate Stixx-I think mommy needs to ask her for one or two of these.
*5 pack Disney Princess pens
*Lifesavers gummies
*Tinkerbell paddle ball

Thank you very much for all the great things. Shayla has already played with her paddle ball and is now showing it to her cousin.

Hi All...we just got back from WDW at 2:00 am. So, of course the first thing I do is hop on the boards. I haven't read through this thread yet, but I just wanted to post that as of yesterday (9/30) Caroline hasn't received her exchange. I'm assuming it's just coming from a distance and will be here soonb, though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter