Last time you rode a bus (when not on vacation) or school

low-key

14001, 60056, 224
I only rode one once, when in High school me and some buddies took one to a football game. If I had to now, I wouldn't know how, what to take, to I get off and get another one, do they take money, it is beyond me, lol

When I worked in Brooklyn I usually rode the subway, but occasionally needed to catch a bus instead. Last time was around 5 years ago.

Took the bus from Delaware to NYC this past November for an overnight trip. Only one stop in Philadelphia, then express the rest of the way.

When we visit cities with good public transport, we often take buses, subways, trolleys, etc. The last time I remember was San Francisco in June 2018.

The last time I remember riding a bus was while on vacation but unrelated to the vacation.

We were in Anaheim and my car broke down. We had to take the bus back to the hotel from the car repair place. And then two days later back to the car repair place to pick up the car.

The last time I remember riding a bus was while on vacation but unrelated to the vacation.

We were in Anaheim and my car broke down. We had to take the bus back to the hotel from the car repair place. And then two days later back to the car repair place to pick up the car.

what a drag, I bet that ruined the vacation, cause no matter whats wrong with your car, its expensive

I grew up in a city with good bus transportation. Any time we went downtown we would take the bus. It was an annual tradition to take the bus downtown for Christmas shopping. But when we moved to Florida, we found out the hard way that the bus systems weren’t nearly as efficient. My one and only attempt to ride a bus in Florida was to go Christmas shopping, and it was a fiasco. I bought my first car on New Year’s Eve, and never looked back. That was my first year out of high school.

what a drag, I bet that ruined the vacation, cause no matter whats wrong with your car, its expensive
Yep. It was a major bummer. We ended up having to cut out one of our planned excursions and spend an extra day in Anaheim with nothing to do but wait for the car to be fixed.

Every morning when I go to work 😆

Dayton RTA, about a forty-five minute drive. Nice and quiet, I bring my headphones.

how muct time do loose by catching a bus, instead of a car. I think a bus woud be ralxing its just the extra time, waiting for and even after work, how long you got to wait before the bus even comes

how muct time do loose by catching a bus, instead of a car. I think a bus woud be ralxing its just the extra time, waiting for and even after work, how long you got to wait before the bus even comes
Usually I walk about seven blocks to the stop, wait about ten minutes max because I check the schedule. The car drive is 20-25 minutes so really it's not bad and I use it as my morning music and meditation. If I'm really inspired I whip out a drawing pad and sketch, which is good. But then again Hubs is at home with the pets (He works at home) and I don't have any kids so I have no shortage of time.

Rode a Bee Line bus (Westchester County public transport) from Yonkers' Metro North station(commuter train) to Stew Leonard's on Tuesday. "Ubered" back home from the supermarket.

When we travel LGA-MCO I prefer to save some money and take the city bus there. If only the man knew how to operate the Uber app that would be the ticket for him but I save the cab ride for our return trip when we are tired and just want to go straight home.

I ride one kind of bus or the other about once a month but prefer the subway system since it's generally faster.

I live in walking distance to a public bus stop. I don't take it that often but I live near the first stop so I can time it pretty easily so I"m waiting just a few minutes (due to being too nervous to leave later) and coming home I can track the bus on my phone if I want to. The walk to/from the bus stop is 5 minutes at most - probably 3 minutes. I think I took the bus once about 2 to 3 weeks ago but I go in spurts. If we are taking the subway we often take the bus to the subway and the library has basically no parking so the bus is better to go there too. My kids use (used) the bus for high school as needed about a 2 mile ride.

Only time I've ridden a bus was when my nursing class went out of town to a mental hospital. One of our instructors was knocked down by one of the patients. Interesting day!

I spent a summer about 15 years ago in England and France and used public transportation then, but I haven’t since except for when on vacation. Public transportation in Missouri is pretty terrible.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter