Last time you rode a bus (when not on vacation) or school

Bristol Night Race on August 8th, 2017. Non air conditioned bus from Johnson City to Bristol in 90+ heat. It was just brutal.

Almost everyday. I drive to a Park and Ride, get on a bus that drops me downtown at the entrance to my building. Walk over two blocks every afternoon to take it home. Gets me to and from work faster and the company subsidizes it so I pay very little out of pocket. I love it!

On a work trip in Vegas I took an RTA bus from the airport to my hotel.

Not sure if this counts as a vacation or not, but I did take a bus (several actually) when I rented a car for our Disneyland trip. The bus to the airport is much cheaper than the dedicated Oakland Airport connector. There was also a shuttle bus to the consolidated rental car center. I also used the bus on the way home.

Other than that I’ve taken a bus on a day trip to San Francisco. Either the Amtrak bus, or an SF MUNI bus going to/from BART.

I have only ridden the bus to school and while on vacations. I am very blessed that I don't have to ride the bus in order to get around. I wouldn't know what to do.

It was a vacation but we rode a bus to get into town one day while there. That was not the vacation bus.

Other than school field trips as a teacher probably when I was in college. I didn't get my license until my mid-late 20's so rode the buses everywhere.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter