Late fall 2021 discounts?

I've been watching our dates too. November 12th through the 27th has no availability. Even when I changed up the dates for a split stay, nothing but Grand Floridian was available and it was $800+ a night.

That's really interesting! It may be how people search for dates and check in and check out?

Edited to add: I went and looked again to make sure I wasn't crazy but 11/14-11/17 does have a ton and so does 11/17-11/19. And again, there is a mix of value, moderate, deluxe and villas. So maybe it is the check in and check out dates that limit/expand options?

Last edited:
I have been watching November 27th to December 4th. We do have a split stay. The November dates have plenty of availability even with it being close to the end of Thanksgiving week. December has pretty much nothing.
I bet they released more for November. Maybe they will start releasing for December next.

I have been watching November 27th to December 4th. We do have a split stay. The November dates have plenty of availability even with it being close to the end of Thanksgiving week. December has pretty much nothing.
I bet they released more for November. Maybe they will start releasing for December next.

That is the week I am watching too. I noticed that I have options for that week if I am willing to checkout on Thursday, December 2nd. There is availability even if I check in on Thanksgiving day. Definitely doesn’t make sense there isn’t availability on the first weekend of December.

That is the week I am watching too. I noticed that I have options for that week if I am willing to checkout on Thursday, December 2nd. There is availability even if I check in on Thanksgiving day. Definitely doesn’t make sense there isn’t availability on the first weekend of December.
I agree. Hoping they release more for December.

I'm going Dec 5-10 and there are no rooms available. Every once in a while a room will pop up. The following weeks the discount starts and everything is available. I find it strange. I have decided to stay at the Swan for this trip because of no availability and discounts.

We’re going around the same time. I’ve read that the first week of December especially on the weekend is when DVC members and Annual Passholders visit Epcot for the holiday festivities.

Where is the AP button? I don't see it at all. Is it on the app or the website?

Where is the AP button? I don't see it at all. Is it on the app or the website?
When i search for dates it will show rooms available at rack rate. However when I log in it shows a AP discount button with dates 10/24-12/24. However it still has not been activated. I only found it accidentally but it is still there today.

Need an AP, logged in and on my desktop.

This is so weird. When I wasn't logged in, it showed 7 available resorts. Once I log in, there is no availability at all. Anyone have any insight or is this just Disney IT at work?

When i search for dates it will show rooms available at rack rate. However when I log in it shows a AP discount button with dates 10/24-12/24. However it still has not been activated. I only found it accidentally but it is still there today.

You‘re giving me too much hope!

This was the first trip that we've paid OOP for (and not using DVC points) that we haven't gotten some sort of a discount.

we're going Nov 10-14 which is over a holiday and a weekend and for quite a while there has been little to no rooms available but the last few days I've seen quite a few rooms - maybe folks are cancelling??

Ummm.....I hate to be blind..but WHERE are you seeing an AP discount button with those dates? Even though you're saying its not activated...I just dont see it...

:magnify:

I found it!! :faint:

I see what you're talking about - its highlighted BLUE startingon Oct 24th through Dec. 24th - and greyed out the dates before/after that....hhmmm...

interesting..

great find super sleuth! :thumbsup2

I found it!! :faint:

I see what you're talking about - its highlighted BLUE startingon Oct 24th through Dec. 24th - and greyed out the dates before/after that....hhmmm...

interesting..

great find super sleuth! :thumbsup2

View attachment 611054
I was trying to book a maybe weekend. Lots of dates showed up. Then I logged in and no rooms available. What???

So,I picked a resort and looked at it and turned off the AP button and rooms showed back up.A3933A0A-8B49-455A-8914-B346285586D9.jpeg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter