Late fall 2021 discounts?

Is this discount from the email?
Family traveling with us has an All Star booked on 12/20 to 23, so I am looking to see if the 10% off is from this.
Here is the list of Values with discounts from current Unique Offer Code, displayed when clicking on link provided in email:

F26B0685-DA2B-41B2-9222-39DF270B2C78.jpeg

Any idea why YC and BC have such vastly different discounts? I thought they were usually the same offer? Iirc, a recent past round of discounts was similar. 10% at BC is worrisome as we recently switched a rezzie from YC to BC for early June '22. Now I'm wondering if this will be more normal going forward....

Any idea why YC and BC have such vastly different discounts? I thought they were usually the same offer? Iirc, a recent past round of discounts was similar. 10% at BC is worrisome as we recently switched a rezzie from YC to BC for early June '22. Now I'm wondering if this will be more normal going forward....
I usually book Epcot resorts so I look at those prices a lot and BWI and YC typically have better prices than BC. BC is just very popular.

I usually book Epcot resorts so I look at those prices a lot and BWI and YC typically have better prices than BC. BC is just very popular.
Thank you for the input. *sigh* Guess we should switch back to YC then. We're more in it for the proximity to IG and the Skyliner than the resort itself (though between the two, I think BC suits us better). My husband has lung scarring from Scleroderma and though we rent a scooter it is nicer for us all to be at a smaller resort with more options for transportation.

Why do you think Disneyland is getting discounts for the fall thru Dec 17 and Disneyworld resorts are not?

Room availability for late November/early December grows every day. I wonder if we see a discount as October 1st when Disney is in their new fiscal year. Maybe just my wishful thinking....

Room availability for late November/early December grows every day. I wonder if we see a discount as October 1st when Disney is in their new fiscal year. Maybe just my wishful thinking....

I see this too. I've been stalking to add an additional night at the beginning of our next vacation for months now in early Dec. The availability changes like plane tickets, stock market, etc - hit refresh and something is different. It will continue to be a fluid situation for some time while resorts continue to increase staff as they reopen, as well as vacationers constantly changing their plans 30/60/90 days out.

Not for my dates the first week after Thanksgiving, there's still almost nothing. (I keep checking to see if prices drop, LOL!) Once you get towards the end of the week stuff starts opening, but it's mostly the expensive resorts and high end rooms.

Not for my dates the first week after Thanksgiving, there's still almost nothing. (I keep checking to see if prices drop, LOL!) Once you get towards the end of the week stuff starts opening, but it's mostly the expensive resorts and high end rooms.

I was looking yesterday starting on the Saturday after Thanksgiving and there are a ton of resorts available. I am not looking for the whole week so maybe that makes a difference.

I was looking yesterday starting on the Saturday after Thanksgiving and there are a ton of resorts available. I am not looking for the whole week so maybe that makes a difference.
Yes I have CBR booked 27-1 and out of curiosity I looked to see what was available. There were several. We also have Dec 1-4, I checked those dates and hardly nothing available except a couple of expensive rooms.

I have a split stay between YC/BC right now because I couldn't get a full YC week at the end of October. Seeing all of these rooms pop up during my week now that they were pretty much disappeared for 2-3 months is exciting! I'm fingers crossed that the UK push to November means maybe a full YC week can pop up and I can breathe easy on no room swaps :)

Fingers crossed for everyone that maybe we will get a late Fall discount after all!

I checked resort availability for my travel week in November and there are now 12 resorts available! 😯

I haven't checked in a few weeks so that was a surprise to me! I have a split stay the week before Thanksgiving and for the first half of my stay there were 18 options and for the second half of the stay there were 17 options, and for the whole week there are 12 - and these span value, moderate and deluxe resorts. When I checked over the last month there was usually only 1-2 options and it was like the crazy expensive suites at like Grand Floridian.

I can't imagine that many people cancelled so Disney must have released more rooms? I think I saw the other day that POFQ was reopening but I didn't click on the link so I'm not sure if it has been open for some time or if it did just reopen? But the options today included many resorts that have already been reopened since last year.

Or have that many people cancelled? What do you all think?

Edited to add: And on the park reservation system, all parks are showing availability for the whole month of November for just theme park tickets and for resort guests.

Well, now you've done it. I looked too and the YC water view that I wanted was available, so I switched from BCV. Now I really hope something is discounted!

Well, now you've done it. I looked too and the YC water view that I wanted was available, so I switched from BCV. Now I really hope something is discounted!

I'm glad you got the room you wanted but yes, come on Disney - release some discounts!!!

We are going 11/13-11/23 and I’m not really seeing any more availability. :(

I've been watching our dates too. November 12th through the 27th has no availability. Even when I changed up the dates for a split stay, nothing but Grand Floridian was available and it was $800+ a night.

We are going 11/13-11/23 and I’m not really seeing any more availability. :(

I'm guessing that's because your trip is going into the wknd before Thanksgiving. My trip is 11/14 - 11/19 so I leave before the wknd before Thanksgiving starts. If you are willing to do a split stay you could probably find some more options the first half of your trip! To clarify dates with my post above, 11/14 -11/17 had 18 resorts available and 11/17-11/19 had 17 and the whole time (11/14 - 11/19) had 12 options.

Good luck if you are hunting for a specific resort!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter