Lego Birthday Disign Help

Thank you so much! Ethan was really bummed that we couldn't find specific stuff for Lego Ninjago, and he saw this last night and his face lit up! Thanks for helping make his day I really appreciate it.

Gina

Thank you so much! Ethan was really bummed that we couldn't find specific stuff for Lego Ninjago, and he saw this last night and his face lit up! Thanks for helping make his day I really appreciate it.

Gina

You are very welcome!

Hi Amy
First time on here, stumbled across your amazing work when researching for cool Ninjago ideas for birthday party in a few days time (8th Oct). Would it be possible to get

Ninjago with
Ashton
Hunter
Cooper
Tayla

Is it possible to ask for the entire Ninjago alphabet (name fill) so I can make up names of others coming to the party? As well other birthday decorations - totally understand if not ok.

I would however love banner with Happy Birthday Hunter and Cooper!

Cooper's favourite Ninja happens to be the green one - if you can possibly incorporate him, that would be fabulous, if not, the above images personalized would be great!
Thank you SO much! So grateful.

Hi Amy
First time on here, stumbled across your amazing work when researching for cool Ninjago ideas for birthday party in a few days time (8th Oct). Would it be possible to get

Ninjago with
Ashton
Hunter
Cooper
Tayla

Is it possible to ask for the entire Ninjago alphabet (name fill) so I can make up names of others coming to the party? As well other birthday decorations - totally understand if not ok.

I would however love banner with Happy Birthday Hunter and Cooper!

Cooper's favourite Ninja happens to be the green one - if you can possibly incorporate him, that would be fabulous, if not, the above images personalized would be great!
Thank you SO much! So grateful.

My children are on fall break starting tomorrow so I will not be designing after tonight, until Thursday. I am unable to do the entire alphabet but thought I would post at least some things you could use.

I wasn't sure if you wanted the full design or the name fill for the 4 children you mentioned. So I went ahead and did them both. I hope that this will be enough to make your party special.

hunter_ninjago.jpg

cooper_ninjago.jpg

ashton_ninjago.jpg

tayla_ninjago.jpg

hunter_ninjagobday.jpg

cooper_ninjagowithgreen.jpg

This is a bag topper. Fold in half and staple over a baggie filled with treats.
bagtopper_lego_ninjago.jpg

This is a candy bar wrapper. It should be perfectly sized for the large size Hershey bars.
candybar_lego_ninjago.jpg

ashton_ninjagofill.jpg

hunter_ninjagofill.jpg

cooper_ninjagofill.jpg

tayla_ninjagofill.jpg

Here are some generic ones I have done in the past as well...

thankyou_lego_ninjago_with_green.jpg

thanksforcoming_gifttag_ninjago.jpg

These are to make bottle cap crafts
bottlecaps_lego_ninjago.jpg

Amy loving your designs...

I am in the mist of helping a friend plan her son's 5th birthday party...lego of course...

I want to make him a birthday t-shirt...

He loves Legos but isnt really into any of the ninja or batman or harry potter etc just the legos...

wondering if you can design something maybe with the lego infill and/or the border lego "paper" that said something like "Happy 5th Birthday Sam" and I could iron transfer onto a tshirt?

Also would love some sort of bag tag for treat bags saying thanks for coming to Sam's 5th birthday party (or something similar not picky on this) but again have it be just legos...

Also was trying to track down these wrappers for the mini choclate bars that wrap around and make it look like a lego?

And last but not least we were going to do hershey kiss labels...any ideas?

Party isnt till end of the month so we have time...you and other disigners rock!!!!!!!

Amy loving your designs...

I am in the mist of helping a friend plan her son's 5th birthday party...lego of course...

I want to make him a birthday t-shirt...

He loves Legos but isnt really into any of the ninja or batman or harry potter etc just the legos...

wondering if you can design something maybe with the lego infill and/or the border lego "paper" that said something like "Happy 5th Birthday Sam" and I could iron transfer onto a tshirt?

Also would love some sort of bag tag for treat bags saying thanks for coming to Sam's 5th birthday party (or something similar not picky on this) but again have it be just legos...

Also was trying to track down these wrappers for the mini choclate bars that wrap around and make it look like a lego?

And last but not least we were going to do hershey kiss labels...any ideas?

Party isnt till end of the month so we have time...you and other disigners rock!!!!!!!

Here are your requested designs. If you need any changes, let me know...

sambday_legofillwithborder.jpg

sam_bagtopperlego.jpg

candy_mini_hershey_lego.jpg

kiss_lego.jpg

Hi Amy! Was wondering if you had time to make a Lego Star Wars disign with the name Rainey. It would be awesome if I can get it before his party this Saturday 10/20. Thanks so much :)

Michelle

I need help in designing my son's ninjago invitation...Hope you can help me.
I love these ninjago designs. Can you put Samuel's 7th Birthday on these cards?

I would also like a design for these goody bag tags that says:
Thank you for coming to Samuel's 7th Birthday!

Thanks a lot!

I need help in designing my son's ninjago invitation...Hope you can help me.
I love these ninjago designs. Can you put Samuel's 7th Birthday on these cards?

I would also like a design for these goody bag tags that says:
Thank you for coming to Samuel's 7th Birthday!

Thanks a lot!

First of all, welcome to the DIS! I wasn't sure if you wanted a gift tag or a bag topper so I am including both...

samuel_invite.jpg

samuel_bagtopper.jpg

samuel_gifttag.jpg

Amy,
Could I please get the following names in the lego font - name filled with legos like Philip above.
Thank you so much!

Matthew
Maxwell
Jocelyn

OMG! Thank you so much Amy! My son will be thrilled to see this. Thanks again for sharing your talent.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter