Lets add each other on Facebook - can then message out offers etc to each other...

I have started adding some of you - can't believe I missed thi thread yesterday! I am Tracy Davis if you want to add me. profile pic is black & white

Is there a DISer called Bethany Webb on here? I've had a friend request from her and I taught someone by this name last year. I need to be careful as we are not permitted to have students as friends on social networking sites - with good reason!

Just had a nose at her profile and it is a student. Phew, that was close - I've just been clicking 'accept' for 24 hrs!lol

Great idea Kevin. I'm on there too, Clare Davison (under the Nottingham) not ideal when I live in Derby and am a Derby fan but Derby doesn't have a network :confused3
The picture is me pouting at a wedding and I have a cerise pink thing in my hair. Excuse the picture I don't normally have pictures like this, it was taken when we were practising how famous people have their photos taken :rotfl:

I thought I was friends with you but the picture is not of a turkish sunset so im off to find you again - all this time ive been messaging a strager lol

arr, but did they send messages back;):rotfl2:

This is the first time I have opened this thread up - what a great idea.

I am Karen Harries from London. Very strange close up photo - don't be put off by it (I'm a nice person really)!!!! Will try and add some people later.

I have started adding some of you - can't believe I missed thi thread yesterday! I am Tracy Davis if you want to add me. profile pic is black & white

are you on a network? theres quite a few of you :goodvibes

thank you everyone, think ive found most of you.xxx
i know theres a new feature when you post a status, next to the share button there is a little padlock. click on this and then you can choose who can see your status. either hide from 1 person or lists of people. :thumbsup2

i'm friends on facebook with many from here already..

my name is Batsheva Nivy Lerner (you have to have my maiden name as there is surprisingly more than one batsheva lerner on facebook)..

my picture is of me with DD, DS and DH...

or you can look in the friends list of Wayne, Natalie, and several others and you'll find me there...

Beth

Please add me to the list though I'm already friends with some of you!

Jo Wilson and pic is of DH and me infront of a lit Cinderella's Castle. Think you can find me by searching for jo.wilson4

sounds like fun - although I am not often on facebook - I am on there as Amy Davis under the Plymouth network (there is a picture of my two boys sat on a sofa!!) - feel free to add me anyone !! :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Good idea! Everyone feel free to add, my names Izzie Singer - and the pic is of me and my boyfriend at Cinderella Castle

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter