Lets add each other on Facebook - can then message out offers etc to each other...

If you can find me: Sylvia Broeckx
Picture of me at MVMCP in front of the lit up Castle.
Although I think I can only be found if we have friends in common, but that shouldn't be an issue by now.

Please add me!
Ann Barbour, I am from Edinburgh and I am in the open university network.
Thanks
Ann

I am looking for friends that are playing Cafe World, Farmville, and Farmtown.

I am in facebook under the name Beth Bolin. My picture is me about three years old holding a bugs bunny stuffed animal. Just mention DIS in the message and I would love to add you as a friend and then a friend on the games.

thanks a bunch:surfweb:

Hi

A little new on this board but if anyone wants to add me feel free, I am Stephen Brown, in the Newcastle network.

My picture is of the lit up castle at DLRP.

steve

Sent you a request Kevin. Anyone who wants to add me message me and I'll give you my email - it's easier than finding me by name.

if anyone wants to hear my voice - i think i might be on the podcast email show this week.....someone popped into my facebook this morning and asked if it was me he heard on the podcast.....i assume he meant the email show....since i haven't heard either of this week's shows myself yet, i don't know...but i did call in a few weeks ago, so maybe it is me...
i'm sure i sound somewhat idiotic, but you'll have proof positive that i really am a yank....can't fake that (possibly annoying) midwestern accent.... :goodvibes

WOW how have I only just seen this thread???
I have just plowed through 8 pages of names, written them all down and now I'm off to Facebook to add you all :thumbsup2
My name is Latel Melton and my face is an England Flag

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter