** Lets Chat - Daily Chit Chat**

BTW thank Disney its Friday!

tumblr_mvej7skoqi1spet47o1_500.gif

I'm going to go buy some super cheap running clothes for my mud race, as I don't want to ruin the ones I use currently.

What's everyone else up to?

Work today :(

On the plus side it's Fish and Chip Friday in the canteen :D And it's date night tomorrow night with my Wife.

I may take a walk along the Thames at lunch time, looks nice out today!

I have a weekend off for once, so very excited about that (doesn't take much) don't have much planned but will be relaxing and hopefully having a lay in tomorrow, although will probably wake up early as im in early mode after 3 days shifts this week.

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend :)

Morning all:daisy:

Hope you all had a great weekend. I didnt get upto much apart from running round cleaning up after builders and taxing my elderly mum round. It was nice to have a break from work though. Very busy this week as I work in the retail sector, and although Im office based, the summer sale kicking in is a really busy time.

Anyone do anything exciting?:chat:

Saw my niece & nephew on Saturday which was nice as I don't get to see them much due to my shifts, they go on holiday on Thursday for a week too. Hope to get to see my nephew play in his cricket match next Friday as I haven't been able to see him play yet but for once I have the day off.

Had a relaxing weekend, caught up on washing and went round my mums for lunch yesterday

taxing my elderly mum round

Had a relaxing weekend, caught up on washing and went round my mums for lunch yesterday

Its seems like you both had mum weekends. I've got my mum visiting us this Saturday so I was out of sync by a week. :rotfl:

However the good news is I'm now less than 2 months away from holiday. 58 days which is less than 60! When it drops below 30 I'll be even more mega hugely excited :hyper: (If that's even possible)

Just one more day at work - I can't wait for term to end.

DD came home from uni last week. The hall is still full of her stuff but is nice to have her back.

Just one more day at work - I can't wait for term to end.

DD came home from uni last week. The hall is still full of her stuff but is nice to have her back.

My sister who is a teacher has already finished but my mum who works as a dinner lady doesn't finish until this Friday, when most of the schools in the area will finish on Wednesday. It has been very scattered the end of term in Kent

My sister who is a teacher has already finished but my mum who works as a dinner lady doesn't finish until this Friday, when most of the schools in the area will finish on Wednesday. It has been very scattered the end of term in Kent

Fantastic that means my train to work will be nice and quiet for the next couple of months and I'll most likely get a seat.

Its funny, since I've left uni I've completely forgotten when term time is and stuff... its only when the train gets nice and quiet I remember. I'm enjoying it before I decided to have teh children.

Hope you are enjoying having your daughter home from Uni @Dimplenose, I am hoping to get to London to see my daughter soon.:love:

Terrible day here today, it has rained on and off all night and its the moset grey miserable looking morning in Cardiff, Where is summer?:beach:

Hope you are enjoying having your daughter home from Uni @Dimplenose, I am hoping to get to London to see my daughter soon.:love:

Terrible day here today, it has rained on and off all night and its the moset grey miserable looking morning in Cardiff, Where is summer?:beach:

Its sunny in Kent and was yesterday. Hope you get to see your daughter in London soon :)

We had a station meeting yesterday regarding issue at work including our rotas, again like anything can't see anything happening soon. None of the senior management want to firmly commit to something and they wonder why people are leaving :headache:

Morning all
Its a bit better here weather wise today:thumbsup2

Just 2 more days to the weekend:jumping1:

Rachel I bet you cant wait for your holidays, how exciting:dancer:

Nikki I hope you manage to get the issues sorted soon, I never understand how some of the most important emergency service employees have to go through this, is so not right:confused3

Have a great day all!:goodvibes

Good Morning all

Happy Monday to you:chat:

Hope everyone is well and had a good weekend:dogdance: Did you get upto any special on the weekend?

Mine was quite laid back and chilled out. I did pop into my next door neighbours house on Saturday night as she was having a birthday party, but only stayed for a quick drink.:yay:

Hello everyone,

Sue, love birthday parties. I hope you had fun. :cake:

I had a great weekend but not such a good start to the week. After all the rain we've had I've noticed that the ceiling in the bathroom is really really wet and there's a water mark coming down the wall from the ceiling. :umbrella:

We've only just recently moved into this flat (April) and this is really frustrating. I'm stressing about it quite a bit but I know I shouldn't... *breathe* :sad2:

It will be OK though. I'll have enough money saved for a deposit to buy next year... then no more dealing with blooming landlords!!!

Anyways, sorry to be a bit gloomy... I hope everyone else is good.:wave2:

Oh forgot to say, we saw inside out over the weekend. It was amazing

popcorn::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter