Let's Play "The Next Poster"...Disneyland style!

Status
Not open for further replies.
False, but someday I will. It's a dream that I don't tell anyone. ...funny thing is, when it finally happens I will probably miss my kids.

The next poster occasionally reads Disney guide books.

I believe that this is every mothers dream. Lol
I recently made a solo trip and walked through each shop on Main Street and it felt so GOOD!!! And everything I purchased was for DD or DH. Hahaha!!!!

False, but someday I will. It's a dream that I don't tell anyone. ...funny thing is, when it finally happens I will probably miss my kids.

The next poster occasionally reads Disney guide books.

True ! Read the guides and watch the DVDs :-)

TNP is an autograph collector

False. Although we have a book full from my daughter's first visit when she was 5. Don't need any more, I guess.

TNP has written a blog entry about something Disney related.

False. I am not a strong writer.

TNP has all their Disney photos organized and backed up

TRUE! Would love to see the Country Bear Jamboree back where it belongs (crosses her arms and pouts).

TNP is planning a trip to DLR for Christmas.

False. Cruising in October, so that's probably it for the rest of 2013.

TNP tries to travel during off-peak times.

False... but we use to. DDs have now reached a point where we don't want them to miss school, so we get there whenever we can.

The next poster has rubbed the magic lamp in Adventure Land?

False!!! But I can relate!!! The first time we saw him DD12 said "why is there a giant teddy bear in Disneyland?".

The next poster has a Disney Build-a-bear.

False, but that could all change in December ;)

TNP has a car from Ride Makerz (my son has Lightening McQueen)

False, it's tough having a birthday in the middle of the school year.

TNP has spent an anniversary in the parks?

False. I had a cousin who did, though.

TNP has a collection of Disney souvenirs they add to every trip. (Ex: mickey ears)

True. Ride photos. We get one every trip and a frame. We try to rotate the ride.

The next poster has ridden every ride at DLP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter