Let's Play "The Next Poster"...Disneyland style!

Status
Not open for further replies.
True. I still like the maps though. DD10 collects them.

The next poster plans their next DL trip on the way home from the last one.

False. I don't think I have ever seen Rabbit in DL. Doesn't mean he isn't there!

TNP wears a Santa Mickey Ear hat to DL before Thanksgiving.

False, excellent show. Have you ever noticed that when there flying around on the magic carpet in the clouds that Aladdin actually steps off of the carpet and dances around in the clouds instead of falling through them to what should be his inevatable demise when the ground catches him.

TNP goes through the Sleeping Beauty castle walk through when visiting Disneyland.

True for the first missed question. And for the current question, no, only sometimes.

The next poster is on their way to see a parade in the land soon.

True, only DW once though. I would love to go back again, we didn't see Animal Kingdom during that trip.

TNP catches the fireworks at least once every trip?

True, only DW once though. I would love to go back again, we didn't see Animal Kingdom during that trip.

This TNP catches the fireworks at least once every trip?

November will only be our second time going to DW we are usually landers. :goodvibes

True, have to see them at least once.

TNP sometimes gets fruit from the friut cart on Main Street USA. (I have to have my morning banana)

True. My DH is convinced that fruit is sweeter in DL.

The next poster has had a Mickey head cookie.

No, because I can't relate to them being there. And do not approve either.

The next poster likes to watch WOC every visit.

False. I've only seen it once. Haven't felt the need to see it again.... although I may with the Christmas program.

The next poster choses to ride E ticket rides during night shows (WOC, F! & fireworks )

True, I'll take any rides during those so the lines are shorter.

TNP liked POC better without Jack Sparrow.

False, I've never cared for POC in either incarnation.

TNP likes the holiday version of Haunted Mansion better than the 'regular' version.

True. I went when I was like 5 and then the next time I went was when I was around 20. Now, it's not possible, haha.

TNP can't go more than a year of not going to DL.

False.
"Can't" is a strong word... I can do anything ... I just don't WANT to go that long.

The next poster has a specific treat/dessert that they always get at DLR. What?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter