Life is too short for self-hatred and celery sticks: final update 12/29, p.98

I hate leaving AKV!!! It's my favorite place ever. Glad you made your flight! What a nice employee!

Jill in CO

I do know why you took so long to finish as it was such a great trip. It always sucks to finish the Tr because that really means its over.

You did a great TR and I'm sorry that we couldn't meet up with you on this trip as that had been the plan, but Fran was too sick. We need to paln another with PIO sometime!

First of all - that is an ADORABLE picture of you and Michael kissing in France!

Second - I hate you cause you actually fit into one of those belly dancing skirts. I always look at the clothes in Morocco and think - really? Who can fit into this stuff? Now I know! :rotfl:

I find that AKL/Kidani is especially hard to leave because there is just no place like it.

So many great group shots, but I especially love the one of you guys outside the puddle jumper plane. Kind of crazy that your first flight wasn't directly to ATL, but also a fun adventure.

What a wonderful family trip and so many great memories. I am so glad you shared it with us and still disappointed that I didn't stay at Epcot long enough to meet you guys when you were handing out with Cynthia. All I remember about that night was every step felt like my feet were going to explode off my ankles.

Are you doing a TR for your latest DL adventure? Of course you must since you did a PTR. Doh! Can't wait to read all about it.

I have one of those belly dancing belts. They make a perfect accessory for Pirate Night on the Disney ships. I even found the perfect dress now to go with mine.

I love all the photos from around AKL. This really is the prettiest resort. What a bit of luck that you were given a lift to the gate.

Thanks for sharing. I thoroughly enjoyed reading along.

Corinna

Thanks Corinna. It was a pleasure to share it with all of you. I'm buying a belt next time. I'm kicking myself for not getting it now.

I'm so grateful to the united employee who let us hitch a ride with her. It was so fun too. Told the kids, it was the last ride of the trip. No FP required. :thumbsup2

WOW! You did end up with a few photos on the last day. And what great family pictures they are. :thumbsup2

Love the kissy kissy one in France.

I always hate the final day. As you said....bittersweet.

THanks for sharing (and finishing this TR). Really enjoyed the trip.

I like the kissy one too. I think Gabby took that photo and if I remember correctly they all let out a sigh of disgust. :rotfl2:

I hate leaving AKV!!! It's my favorite place ever. Glad you made your flight! What a nice employee!

Jill in CO

Its mine too. I love it. After a GCV add on, AKV will be next.​

I do know why you took so long to finish as it was such a great trip. It always sucks to finish the Tr because that really means its over.

You did a great TR and I'm sorry that we couldn't meet up with you on this trip as that had been the plan, but Fran was too sick. We need to paln another with PIO sometime!

We do need to plan a trip, even if its two years in the making. :goodvibes That would be such a blast.

I'm sorry we missed you this trip too and that Fran was so ill.​

First of all - that is an ADORABLE picture of you and Michael kissing in France!

Second - I hate you cause you actually fit into one of those belly dancing skirts. I always look at the clothes in Morocco and think - really? Who can fit into this stuff? Now I know! :rotfl:

I find that AKL/Kidani is especially hard to leave because there is just no place like it.

So many great group shots, but I especially love the one of you guys outside the puddle jumper plane. Kind of crazy that your first flight wasn't directly to ATL, but also a fun adventure.

What a wonderful family trip and so many great memories. I am so glad you shared it with us and still disappointed that I didn't stay at Epcot long enough to meet you guys when you were handing out with Cynthia. All I remember about that night was every step felt like my feet were going to explode off my ankles.

Are you doing a TR for your latest DL adventure? Of course you must since you did a PTR. Doh! Can't wait to read all about it.

I'm going to email Cynthia and she is she can grab me one those skirt/belt things. You've convinced me. :rotfl:

I'm sorry you weren't feeling well on our meet day too. Next time girl!

I am doing a report. Just started Day One. I just added to my PTR.

http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3200081

And this picture, well, I can actually feel his pain. :rotfl: Poor kid!

We've all been there. I'm still there. :sad: I miss WDW.

What a fabulous TR, thanks for sharing the adventure :)

The picture in France is absolutely adorable!

Loved all the AKV pictures. I had no idea there was a tortoise at Kidani. Must check that out.

What an awesome person at the airport!

:goodvibes

What a fabulous TR, thanks for sharing the adventure :)

The picture in France is absolutely adorable!

Loved all the AKV pictures. I had no idea there was a tortoise at Kidani. Must check that out.

What an awesome person at the airport!

She was amazing, the girl at the airport. She was so funny too honking and waving people aside. I forgot to mention she had an elderly man in the cart before us and she practically picked him up and moved him over so we could fit. My angel. :laughing:

It really was such a great trip. I hate to see it over but glad I finally caught up. I'd love to start planning our next trip to WDW.​

A great end to a magical trip!!!!! I miss WDW so much. Lexi is trying to convince her daddy to move to Florida so we can go to WDW when ever we want. :goodvibes She keeps asking him if he has looked for job today, lol. Now I am off to catch up on your other reports!

A great end to a magical trip!!!!! I miss WDW so much. Lexi is trying to convince her daddy to move to Florida so we can go to WDW when ever we want. :goodvibes She keeps asking him if he has looked for job today, lol. Now I am off to catch up on your other reports!

I'm with Lexi, lets all move to Florida! :goodvibes Did you ever do a trip report? Any plans in the making?

Just wanted to say thanks for a great trip report! I just spent the last few days enjoying it so much! We don't own DVC (although I tried to get DH to agree years ago) but have stayed at BWV a few times and love it.

What a beautiful family you have!

I found it awesome that you met Allison and Fran - I read one of their trip reports a while back (and loved it!) and thought, "Hey, I know them!" (well, you know what I mean, I felt like I did, and they really seem like the sweetest couple who know how to have a great Disney vacation!).

Thanks for sharing!

Amy in Maryland

I'm with Lexi, lets all move to Florida! :goodvibes Did you ever do a trip report? Any plans in the making?

I haven't done a tr I am thinking about it. If I do it will bw mostly pictures. No trip plans yet. I need to find a job then I can plan another trip.

Wonderful WONDERFUL trip report!

:lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc

You just don't know how much these trip reports help "tide some of us over" until our own trip back to WDW. It seriously helps! (I have a year and a half yet to go)

You are blessed with such a wonderful family~

I haven't done a tr I am thinking about it. If I do it will bw mostly pictures. No trip plans yet. I need to find a job then I can plan another trip.

Picture heavy trip reports are my favorite. :thumbsup2 How's the job search coming?​

Wonderful WONDERFUL trip report!

:lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc

You just don't know how much these trip reports help "tide some of us over" until our own trip back to WDW. It seriously helps! (I have a year and a half yet to go)

You are blessed with such a wonderful family~

:goodvibes and thank you. I hear you on enjoying the reports. I subscribe to a many and they do help keep the Disney flame lit. It's so fun to read about and relive a trip.

A year and a half will fly by. I think I started the pre-trip report for this trip at almost 700 days out. :blush:

Just wanted to say thanks for a great trip report! I just spent the last few days enjoying it so much! We don't own DVC (although I tried to get DH to agree years ago) but have stayed at BWV a few times and love it.

What a beautiful family you have!

I found it awesome that you met Allison and Fran - I read one of their trip reports a while back (and loved it!) and thought, "Hey, I know them!" (well, you know what I mean, I felt like I did, and they really seem like the sweetest couple who know how to have a great Disney vacation!).

Thanks for sharing!

Amy in Maryland

Hi Amy and :welcome:

Glad you enjoyed my report. Sometimes I feel like I'm talking to myself :rotfl2: so thank you for posting.

Did you love BWV? They are on my list for next time.

What an awesome thread! I've really enjoyed reading your trip report!! :) I'm hoping to share one of my own soon, although we are still 470 days out for our next WDW trip!!

What an awesome thread! I've really enjoyed reading your trip report!! :) I'm hoping to share one of my own soon, although we are still 470 days out for our next WDW trip!!

:welcome: and :woohoo: It's never too early to countdown and share the details.

Thank you for reading and posting.​

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter