Live TR cabana bay, vero beach and Disney cruise

Wifi very good letting me post photos! Dh has just made me breakfast in bed. Plan is lazy day pool and beach. There is a small mini golf at the pool $2 each may give that a try too.

Looks lovely. Love the pics!

Wow...breakfast in bed, that is impressive. Although saying that dh is cooking us a roast dinner ( very rare I might add ) :thumbsup2

Loving reading your updates and little juicy tips for our trips in the future :thumbsup2. Have fun and enjoy some relaxing :goodvibes

We did go shopping this morning, dd had her first pedicure with me. Had a nice lunch in Olive Garden then pool and mini golf at the resort this afternoon. Even played bingo.

Had some drinks and bar food in the green room overlooking the ocean. Went down to see the ocean at night again from the boardwalk. Now done one load of laundry and packing for the cruise.

We have tried Olive Garden Crossroads and had a bad meal(more poor service than the food), tried one near The loop which was average so almost gave up with them but we tried another this Easter in Pigeon Forge near Dollywood which was excellent.

I've been to a couple of OGs. I go with a expectation of a Harvester type of quality I guess. The last time was in May during Graduation time, it was rammed, but the staff dealt with it brilliantly.

We have never eaten in Olive Garden before. Been in one on I drive years ago and it was packed and dh said it smelled bad so we came out before being seated. This was busy but great food and service. Dh had the never ending pasta bowl. We had a coupon for a free dessert. Before tip bill was $38 for breadsticks, salad, soup for dh, 2 mains, kids meal which she loved and donuts with chocolate dipping sauce.

Getting ready to set off north for our cruise. Should be 1 hour drive to port canaveral. We board Disney Dream at 10.45am. This is our first cruise, 4 nights Bahamas. My belated 40th birthday present. Won't have Internet on ship.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter