Looking for Park Buddy...Tired of Disney Alone

I'm pretty local and wouldn't mind meeting up with some people to hang out at Disney as well.

When are you usually at the parks? I'm there on weekends, I'd enjoy meeting up and doing the parks. Just renewed my annual pass, so I'm good for a year!

I'll be there May 4-15, staying at SSR...will glad to meet up with you and others.

We should set up a day and time to meet! Any suggestions? I'll be busy the 11th as it's my birthday. :cheer2: And the evening of the 12th. My parents are coming now since the flights were only $159 round trip! :thumbsup2 But I don't think they are doing park tickets and I will def be in the parks early mornings and evenings. Would love to meet up :)

Oh, you're just jealous, lol!:upsidedow Think of me this weekend when I'm munching on a delicious pastry from France in Epcot.

and here I am thinking you were nice... You are mean!!!

well will you order me a napoleon too and a creme brule maybe...
and while you are in that area if you are walking towards back to Mexico... will you grab a chocolate funnel cake with lotsa of powder... make sure you ask them to powder it 1st before they add the chocoalte drizzle and if you have an extra dollar.. have them add their strawberry toppings too!!!

We should set up a day and time to meet! Any suggestions? I'll be busy the 11th as it's my birthday. :cheer2: And the evening of the 12th. My parents are coming now since the flights were only $159 round trip! :thumbsup2 But I don't think they are doing park tickets and I will def be in the parks early mornings and evenings. Would love to meet up :)

We can meet in one of the parks. I'll PM you my contact info and we can discuss. Also there is a group meeting for ADRs, here's the link to that thread.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=29933955#post29933955

and here I am thinking you were nice... You are mean!!!

well will you order me a napoleon too and a creme brule maybe...
and while you are in that area if you are walking towards back to Mexico... will you grab a chocolate funnel cake with lotsa of powder... make sure you ask them to powder it 1st before they add the chocoalte drizzle and if you have an extra dollar.. have them add their strawberry toppings too!!!

Hehe! I'm not mean, I swear. And actually, good to find someone else who likes the napoleon, it's one of my favorites! I also like the chocolate "moose". Never tried that funnel cake in Mexico -that sounds yummy. Heck, if we meet up in September, we may have to try that!

And if I could send you these desserts via the mail, I would.

Hehe! I'm not mean, I swear. And actually, good to find someone else who likes the napoleon, it's one of my favorites! I also like the chocolate "moose". Never tried that funnel cake in Mexico -that sounds yummy. Heck, if we meet up in September, we may have to try that!

And if I could send you these desserts via the mail, I would.

September ??? why where are you going to be in April ???? :goodvibes :lmao:

Yum!!! Napoleon and tea!!!!!!!!!! perfect!!!!!!!

When are you usually at the parks? I'm there on weekends, I'd enjoy meeting up and doing the parks. Just renewed my annual pass, so I'm good for a year!

I am there on the weekends as well. On a VERY rare occassion I might be found there on a week night but that's not often.

Well, I'm a local guy (now), divorced with no kids, and looking to get some exercise and fun at the same time. I've been a Disney fan for a looooong time (it's why I moved to Orlando), yet I haven't been to the parks in about 2 years! :crazy2:

I started off enjoying the solitude, not having to worry about anyone else's needs or time schedule or interests. Plus it was fun being around all of those families and kids having so much fun. But after a while, it actually started to depress me being there alone, and well...now it's two years later.

Anyway, it's great to see so many others with the same interest, and looking to share the fun. Maybe I'll buy myself an AP for my 40th next month. :eek:

yet I haven't been to the parks in about 2 years! :crazy2:

Anyway, it's great to see so many others with the same interest, and looking to share the fun. Maybe I'll buy myself an AP for my 40th next month. :eek:

what ?? what ??? you are a spit away and you let this happened?? "shaking Floydian" wake up and smell the Honey Suckle by SSR Congress Bldg!!! Wake up !!! :p :grouphug:

:cake: and advance happy Bday!!!!

what ?? what ??? you are a spit away and you let this happened?? "shaking Floydian" wake up and smell the Honey Suckle by SSR Congress Bldg!!! Wake up !!! :p :grouphug:

:cake: and advance happy Bday!!!!

OMG! That was too funny! :p :upsidedow :rotfl:

I am going solo in March for my bday celebration-vacation, staying first time on-site-immersed-in-everything-Disney. Got me scared a little. :rotfl:

Though, I do have a great friend (& goddaughter!), who used to live in Orlando and now live in some godforsaken area called Apopopopka or something. She may or may not should up. :sad2:

OMG! That was too funny! :p :upsidedow :rotfl:

I am going solo in March for my bday celebration-vacation, staying first time on-site-immersed-in-everything-Disney. Got me scared a little. :rotfl:

Though, I do have a great friend (& goddaughter!), who used to live in Orlando and now live in some godforsaken area called Apopopopka or something. She may or may not should up. :sad2:

Hi my almost neighbor!!! How ar eyou enjoying the snow ?? Where abouts in Joisey ???

Hi my almost neighbor!!! How ar eyou enjoying the snow ?? Where abouts in Joisey ???

Howdy! :wave2:

I'm about 10-15 miles outside of NYC. Where are you in good 'ol PA?

I was about to go outside and shovel and I'll wait until the rain stops. :angel:

It is a snow day here - we were to have a delayed opening until 12:30pm and got another call that all our offices are being closed. Whoo-hoo! :cool1:

I have now made my Kahua & Cream coffee :coffee: and onward to more Disney planning. pixiedust:

Howdy! :wave2:

I'm about 10-15 miles outside of NYC. Where are you in good 'ol PA?

I was about to go outside and shovel and I'll wait until the rain stops. :angel:

It is a snow day here - we were to have a delayed opening until 12:30pm and got another call that all our offices are being closed. Whoo-hoo! :cool1:

I have now made my Kahua & Cream coffee :coffee: and onward to more Disney planning. pixiedust:

aaahh you are way up there.. I am by walt whitman or that bridge in Delaware.. shoot I forgot the name :confused3 I always go to Bayonne,NJ where my dentist is... and also love the Chart house by Weehawken on Sunday for brunch :blush:

I am there on the weekends as well. On a VERY rare occassion I might be found there on a week night but that's not often.

Great! I'll PM you (you might need 10 posts to PM back though, lol) and maybe we can arrange to meet somewhere!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter