• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Looking for Park Buddy...Tired of Disney Alone

Ok.. so who's available for 4th week of April and 1st weekend in June...:cool1:

Anyone gonna be there for the pin event in Epcot June 26-28th? I'm going on my first solo trip and would love to meet up with some fun peeps! I'll be there the 25th thru the 30th.

Just found this.. just in case you guys missed it...

Florida Residents may purchase a promotional 2-Day Magic Your Way Base Ticket for $99 plus tax for Guests ages 10+ and $83 plus tax for Guests ages 3-9. The Park Hopper Option is available for an additional $25 plus tax. The Water Park Fun and More option is available for an additional $25 plus tax. This promotion will be available for purchase February 1, 2009 through May 20, 2009. Proof of Florida Residency Required.
This ticket should not be sold on May 21, 2009. However, Guests with used 1-Day tickets may upgrade to the promotional ticket on May 21, 2009 with the understanding that the ticket must be used that day.

Expiration Dates: Tickets are valid 14 days from first use and must be used by May 21, 2009.
Block Out Dates: Tickets are not valid from April 4, 2009 through April 18, 2009.

anyone going on may 8th through the 16th with pre-teens/teens? trying to find some other kids they can meet or hang out with. we are staying polynesian club level :cool1:. IM me. or leave a reply.
and single digit dance... !!! :cool1: :woohoo: :jumping1: :jumping2: :dancer:

anyone going on may 8th through the 16th with pre-teens/teens? trying to find some other kids they can meet or hang out with. we are staying polynesian club level :cool1:. IM me. or leave a reply.
and single digit dance... !!! :cool1: :woohoo: :jumping1: :jumping2: :dancer:

:offtopic: Hi neighbor!!! :woohoo:

:offtopic: Hi neighbor!!! :woohoo:

sorry ants.. I have my son that is 19 he had his GF cancel on him. he is going but will be in a different resort. hes a solo guy in Disney. It is his first trip to the world of Disney. Anyone going to be in POFQ? may 8th through 16th?

Hey Fellow Disney Lovers!
I'm pretty new to the area, but I've been going to Disney for years and I've been doing the parks by myself lately, kind of tired of enjoying the magic alone, anyone interested in meeting up and doing some parks?

hello im a single disney fan and i will be doing disney world in july i know its the peak season then but i only get vacation 1 time a year when no one else is taking vacation but anyway i will be flying in on the 18th of july and flying back out the 24th of july i already got my whole package bought im staying in the world and ive never been there ive been to disney land so i thought it would be fun to see the world but i think it would be more fun with someone but im a single guy with noone to go with so if your interested we could meet up in the parks and have a great time.:goodvibes

I will be at akl from 7/29 till 8/5. I would love to hook up with my disfriends. . .since Matterhorn is coming along for the journey we want single guys. . .a 30 something and a 40 something would be pefect

hey everybody im going to be in the world on july 19th to the 23rd of july i fly in the 18th and out the 24th just looking for a single solo woman between the ages of 30 to 37 to share my first time disney world exp.:goodvibes

Going October 17th - 24th with my parents, but plenty of time to break away and would like a ride buddy or someone to hang out with when they are doing their own thing

sorry ants.. I have my son that is 19 he had his GF cancel on him. he is going but will be in a different resort. hes a solo guy in Disney. It is his first trip to the world of Disney. Anyone going to be in POFQ? may 8th through 16th?

Nice to see other Philly people here

We'll be in Disney from August 7-14. Always up for a good meet to run around and ride some rides, maybe even have some lunch/dinner.

I will be in Disney for my 1st solo trip Aug 22-29th. Would love to meet up with other Disney fans!

Kim

i would love too meet your friends but your dates dont match mine and unfotunatlly i cant change mine i wish i could cause i would love to meet up with some other people im sorry i do still want to meet your friends if you were at the world around my dates we could have a great time im staying at all star music.

My sister is single and will be with us June 5-9 at WDW. She's looking to meet some singles.

Are there any meets going on?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter