• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Louisiana

I use to live in Bossier City. We now live in San Angelo, Tx and will be moving to Tampa in the near future. (Home is where the Air Force sends you. :rolleyes: )

We are in Plano, TX now (past 5 years), but are originally from Baton Rogue Louisiana! :wave: :welcome:

We live in Folsom Louisiana (which is on the "northshore" if you are from New Orleans)

I live outside of New Orleans but thankfully not where devastation hit from Katrina!!

I am from Belle Chasse, La. And We will be ar WDW in May with 35 Family members. All From diffent parts of La.

I'm in Mississippi but just 20 miles north of the MS/LA line around Franklinton, LA!!!!

Baton Rouge, LA. I'm originally from Thibodaux and husband from Houma. Will be in the World in Dec!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter