MA. Posters

I own BCV,VWL,OKW,and now BLT!! :thumbsup2 We are planning on going June 30th-July 7th for my DD 15th b-day!!:bday: That was what she wanted for her present!!princess: I'm not thrilled about going at the hottest time of the year,but that's when her b-day is!! :cake:
I like the pool idea!!:cool1: When we go in the summer we try and go to the parks early morning and after dinner when the sun goes down and it's a little cooler and spend the heat of the day by the pool!! :beach: It works out great!!:thumbsup2

I am looking to book a trip for free dining at the end of September.Does anybody have an idea how much flights may be flying out of Manchester?Chances are I will be using southwest.Thanks

I think the Southwest schedule is out for that time. If you book and it goes down you can change it online and get a credit with Southwest that needs to be used within 1 year of original date of purchase.

We are originally from Ma and now live in NH.

Hi MA posters!!:wave2:

Any one planning a Summer:sunny: WDW ::MickeyMo::MinnieMotrip this year??
Are there any fellow MA DVCers out there?:confused3 If so where is your home resort?:beach:

We are DVCers...owning at BWV and OKW.

No summer plans...going Sept. 26 thru Oct. 4...staying at BCV.

We are DVCers...owning at BWV and OKW.

No summer plans...going Sept. 26 thru Oct. 4...staying at BCV.

Will you be going to MNSSHP?:maleficen:thumbsup2 We are going for the first time this year!:yay:! Are any MA Dis'ers going to be there for the party? :confused: If you have been there before what do you think of it? :confused: Was it worth the extra ticket money?:confused3

We are DVCers also, we own at AKV and are going down this summer Aug 20 -25th.

we are staying at Saratoga Springs this time the Developer points we got when we bought. Can't wait!!

I am looking to book a trip for free dining at the end of September.Does anybody have an idea how much flights may be flying out of Manchester?Chances are I will be using southwest.Thanks

I don't know about Manchester, but I just booked SW out of Providence for the beginning of September (after Labor Day) for $84 each way. :cheer2: I don't think it'll get much cheaper than that, and it shouldn't be much more out of Manchester.

I just hope that SW's going into Logan isn't going to mess up the schedules in Providence & Manchester over the long run!

We're heading down the second week of September. Not sure what DVC we'll be staying in yet, as I can't request my exchange until 59 days prior to when we want to go. :thumbsup2

Out of all MA vacationers that are going Sept.,Oct. time frame is anyone planning on going to the MNSSHP? :confused: I was just wondering if the extra $$ was worth it for the tickets?!!??:confused3;)

wico721 do you have any preference to which DVC resort you want to book for your trip??:) I always find it hard to make up MY mind when I have to choose!!:confused3:rotfl:

We will be there October 11-18 and we have booked the MNSSHP. Did the Christmas party last year and loved it. The kids are looking forward to dressing up for this party this year.

We have done the Christmas Party too and that was a lot of fun!! I have really wanted to do Halloween forever!! My kids are all older now but I think we will still enjoy it, Disney seems to bring out the child in everyone!!
The older two boys want to do Universal. Have heard that their Halloween "party" is very scary and maybe better suited for the older kids! My boys are all for that!! My DD will stick with WDW! Has anyone to Universals Halloween Bash?? If so what did you think??

Out of all MA vacationers that are going Sept.,Oct. time frame is anyone planning on going to the MNSSHP? :confused: I was just wondering if the extra $$ was worth it for the tickets?!!??:confused3;)

wico721 do you have any preference to which DVC resort you want to book for your trip??:) I always find it hard to make up MY mind when I have to choose!!:confused3:rotfl:

Hey Dzee,

We stayed at SSR last year, it was our first time doing a time share exchange, and we loved it there. I really have no preference as to which one we stay at, as long as we're at Disney..it's all good! :thumbsup2 My daughter wants to try another resort this year, but it's all up to Interval and what they find for us though. I'll happily stay at SSR again, if that's our only option. :yay:

We definately plan on going to MNSSHP while we are there. We took our daughter to the MVMCP last November, now she wants to see the halloween party.

We're flying out of Mancester June 21st and returning on the 28th. Our RT ticket price is $270 ea with all taxes etc.

I was born in Lenox, went to school in Worcester. Now living in Oxford. I love the fall here but am looking forward to being a "snow bird" some day, I found this site about 10 years ago. I don't post much - I'm a lurker. I love to read everything. Welcome!

Also DVC members Saratoga Springs is our home resort. Just came back from April vacation trip. Weather was fantastic! I love the Florida sun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter