MA. Posters

Where did it do that 4 letter word!!!!:eek::rotfl::lmao::rotfl2: We didn't get any here (North Shore). Just cold and windy as heck!! :sad2: Did it accumulate at all??? :confused:

I was in Norwell / Hanover and it was flurrying. No accumulation but enough to show it was still pretty cold out.

The only good thing there would be now if it did accumulate is that the sun is stronger now so there would be rapid melting!!! :cool1::woohoo: Hopefully that's snows final performance of the season!!! :cheer2::confused: Need a little spring:flower1: weather to warm:sunny: the old bones!!!:rotfl:

:confused:Any New Englanders going to WDW for April Vacation!!!???:confused3
:cool1::thumbsup2:cloud9::dance3::yay::cheer2: :) :woohoo::worship::cool1:

I'll be going with my youngest DS & my DSis. Can't wait!

Karen, looks like we fly out on the same day!! We will be flying Delta out of Logan that afternoon. :banana: Perhaps we'll pass each other in the parks!! :cool1: Is this your first trip down to WDW?

Karen, looks like we fly out on the same day!! We will be flying Delta out of Logan that afternoon. :banana: Perhaps we'll pass each other in the parks!! :cool1: Is this your first trip down to WDW?

Hi Leslie, we're flying Southwest out of Manchester. :banana: It's not our first trip but I'm just as excited as I was the first time. Can't wait to see Mickey & enjoy the warm weather. :cool1: So tired of 20-40 degrees. Are you staying onsite?

We own a timeshare at Orange Lake. We have been going for the past four, five, make that seven years!! Every year is a different experience, though, as our DD grows. Her first trip was in kindergarten, then we skipped a couple of years and then started taking her each year. Her interests have changed as she has grown and that has kept things interesting. Where will you stay?

We own a timeshare at Orange Lake. We have been going for the past four, five, make that seven years!! Every year is a different experience, though, as our DD grows. Her first trip was in kindergarten, then we skipped a couple of years and then started taking her each year. Her interests have changed as she has grown and that has kept things interesting. Where will you stay?

This'll be our first stay at CBR. We've stayed at Pop & POFQ. We wanted POFQ again but it was booked all ready. At this point, I just want to get there. I just bought a new pair of Tevas & I'm starting to get spring clothes out. You were so right when you said every year is a different experience. It's always special at WDW. I hope you guys have a fantastic trip!:yay:

This'll be our first stay at CBR. We've stayed at Pop & POFQ. We wanted POFQ again but it was booked all ready. At this point, I just want to get there. I just bought a new pair of Tevas & I'm starting to get spring clothes out. You were so right when you said every year is a different experience. It's always special at WDW. I hope you guys have a fantastic trip!:yay:

I hope you have a great time too. I will have a lime green Mickey head. I got the Disney paint swatches at Home Depot and I am thinking I will attach them to foam or something and make them into a badge of some sort. Say hi if you spot me!

DD and I went out shopping for shorts and the such during the last snow storm. That is when we started our packing. It was an antidote to the weather, if you will. It got us through. :laughing: Whatever it takes, huh?

I hope you have a great time too. I will have a lime green Mickey head. I got the Disney paint swatches at Home Depot and I am thinking I will attach them to foam or something and make them into a badge of some sort. Say hi if you spot me!

DD and I went out shopping for shorts and the such during the last snow storm. That is when we started our packing. It was an antidote to the weather, if you will. It got us through. :laughing: Whatever it takes, huh?

I attached a lime green Mickey to multiple things (backpack, dd stroller etc) I was tagged about 6 times in my last trip. I was completely surprised. I would recommend attaching them to something because they did rip.
Have great trips every one!!:cool1: I still have 5 months until my trip:sad2:

:wave2:Hi North Easteners!
How many of us are winging our way to WDW:woohoo: during April Vacation!!??? party: Can't wait to feel the warm sunshine:sunny: and balmy breezes on these old frost bitten bones!! :beach: What about you??!!??:confused3;):rotfl:

Any one going to WDW for April Vacation!!!???!!! :confused::confused3
Can't be the only North Easterner going!!:confused3 Can I??:rotfl::confused:

Can not wait to get there...21 days and counting. It will be a really short trip this time..Monday-Friday. But, we got great roundtrip, nonstop airfare with Delta.....$200 pp...so took the days that fare was available. Just couldn't resist such a great fare.
See you all down there.

Any one going to WDW for April Vacation!!!???!!! :confused::confused3
Can't be the only North Easterner going!!:confused3 Can I??:rotfl::confused:

We're not going until September :thumbsup2

Have a great vacation, we've been twice now in April and have loved it.:woohoo:

:wave2: Hello from Norwood.

I grew up in Norwood! Just moved to Stoughton last year.

Jealous of all those leaving in April... I just got back a little over a week ago. 85 degrees when we took off from MCO, 34 when we landed at Logan. Gotta love it.

I grew up in Norwood! Just moved to Stoughton last year.

Jealous of all those leaving in April... I just got back a little over a week ago. 85 degrees when we took off from MCO, 34 when we landed at Logan. Gotta love it.

Where did you grow up? You are one of the few that got out. I am jealous. We have relatives in Stoughton on Warren Ave

Where did you grow up? You are one of the few that got out. I am jealous. We have relatives in Stoughton on Warren Ave

Don't know how long I'll be gone for ;). Boyfriend and I are house hunting within the next year and have seriously considered going back to Norwood (we'd prefer Canton where he grew up, but it might just be too expensive). Yes, I am certifiably insane to even be considering it. I guess its true what they say about Norwood.

I grew up (and my parents still live) near the airport, on Azalea Drive. It's a nice neighborhood! Where abouts are you?

Don't know how long I'll be gone for ;). Boyfriend and I are house hunting within the next year and have seriously considered going back to Norwood (we'd prefer Canton where he grew up, but it might just be too expensive). Yes, I am certifiably insane to even be considering it. I guess its true what they say about Norwood.

I grew up (and my parents still live) near the airport, on Azalea Drive. It's a nice neighborhood! Where abouts are you?

My husband grew up on Richland Rd. He was good friends with Dave Alty and John Kearns who lived on Azalea. I grew up on Railroad Ave and moved to Rock St. Yup 2 whole streets away.

I am so excited. I went to WDW with a good friend of mine who lives in Florida a couple of weeks ago. For the MA April vacation I'm cruising with my 17 year old daughter and her BFF out of Miami. The cruise is Saturday to Saturday and our flight home isn't until Monday. My friend suggested we take the girls to Disney for a couple of days. I'm not going to tell the girls, just get off the ship and drive to Disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter