MA. Posters

I am so excited. I went to WDW with a good friend of mine who lives in Florida a couple of weeks ago. For the MA April vacation I'm cruising with my 17 year old daughter and her BFF out of Miami. The cruise is Saturday to Saturday and our flight home isn't until Monday. My friend suggested we take the girls to Disney for a couple of days. I'm not going to tell the girls, just get off the ship and drive to Disney.

That's a fantastic surprise! They'll love it!:goodvibes

I am so excited. I went to WDW with a good friend of mine who lives in Florida a couple of weeks ago. For the MA April vacation I'm cruising with my 17 year old daughter and her BFF out of Miami. The cruise is Saturday to Saturday and our flight home isn't until Monday. My friend suggested we take the girls to Disney for a couple of days. I'm not going to tell the girls, just get off the ship and drive to Disney.

Wow that's great! :woohoo: The best trips are usually the ones that are a surprise!!:) Did it with our kids a few years ago and the looks on their faces....priceless!!! :thumbsup2
If any DISers will be at WDW during April vacation make sure you were something lime green so we know we're Dis lovers!! :thumbsup2 Could be a Lime green shirt ,Mickey head key chain, socks or something you make yourself!!
All Northeners who will be in WDW for that week have a great time!!! :yay: Hope to spot you there!:wave2::rotfl:

If any DISers will be at WDW during April vacation make sure you were something lime green so we know we're Dis lovers!! :thumbsup2 Could be a Lime green shirt ,Mickey head key chain, socks or something you make yourself!!
All Northeners who will be in WDW for that week have a great time!!! :yay: Hope to spot you there!:wave2::rotfl:

We'll be there! Counting down the days. I'll have to look for those instructions how to make a LGMH keychain. I'll be looking for anything Lime Green!!!

That would be great if you do wear/carry something lime green!! It's always good to see other Dis Disney fanatics at The Mouse's House. Especially North Easteners!!!:thumbsup2 We all know how much we really need the warm temps and bright sunshine on these frost bitten bones!!! :rotfl2:
I think they sell luggage tags at Target that are lime green. If not there Kmart or Wal-Mart may have them. They would work fine!! :thumbsup2 You could put it on your back pack,carriage,tote bag, belt loop ect. If you're really creative you could cut it in the shape of Mickey ears!!:laughing:
Hope to see you there!!:cool1::banana::yay::woohoo:

I am looking to book a trip for free dining at the end of September.Does anybody have an idea how much flights may be flying out of Manchester?Chances are I will be using southwest.Thanks

Southwest is a great airline to fly to keep the cost of your trip down! I would suggest to look in the beginning of May. The Sept. flights should be posted by then. The internet fares are the cheapest and they go pretty quickly. I would say look at the flights when the 1st of May rolls around!!

Southwest is a great airline to fly to keep the cost of your trip down! I would suggest to look in the beginning of May. The Sept. flights should be posted by then. The internet fares are the cheapest and they go pretty quickly. I would say look at the flights when the 1st of May rolls around!!

Southwest opens their bookings into October on or about April 14.

Hello from Danvers:flower3:. We will be driving down to Disney in 12 days with a stop in NC to visit friends. This is our first trip driving down very excited. :yay:

i got my tix from southwest at $78 each way, family of four cost me $708.. i got this deal in feb... havent seen a price like that since.

Taunton Here! Loving this weather ~~~ What a tease though...almost 90 today then go back to 60...Oh well 60 is MUCH better then 20 and snowing!

Taunton Here! Loving this weather ~~~ What a tease though...almost 90 today then go back to 60...Oh well 60 is MUCH better then 20 and snowing!

I second that, I will TOTALLY take 60. :)

Welcome MissMichelle from your next door neighbor...Norton.
I think it's funny how a few hot days change our outlook. Last week we would have welcomed a 60 degree day as being warm...this week we think it's cool. :rotfl:

Hi MA posters!!:wave2:

Any one planning a Summer:sunny: WDW ::MickeyMo::MinnieMotrip this year??
Are there any fellow MA DVCers out there?:confused3 If so where is your home resort?:beach:

Are there any fellow MA DVCers out there?:confused3 If so where is your home resort?:beach:

We are going back to Disney the end of the summer. We arrive on Sept. 4th. We are DVC members our home resorts are BWV,BCV & BLT.

My wife, myself and three kids (12,15, and 17) are headed down June 21-28 and staying at the Grand Floridian. We're really looking forward to it.

I'm nervous about the crowds since we've always gone at off-peak times before but worst case is I retreat to the pool!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter