"Magic is about deception," Eisner told NEWSWEEK

Originally posted by thedscoop
C.S. Lewis is logic. The lunatic or liar scenario is the perfectly logical apologetic.

If you mean Lewis Carrol I guess I follow...if you mean the author of The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe who thought he had a logical reasoning worked out for faith then I have to say that I Kant see how that is logic at all..

Originally posted by DVC-Landbaron
From your age, you never experienced it. What you see in Disney today is a mere shadow of what it once was. That is why I encourage you to go back and do a little listening and learning. You’ve really got a lot of catching up to do. From about 1955 or so. Learn it!! It is an amazing story....He has been a thorn in my side since July of 1998! And the more I learn about him, the more I am convinced that he single-handedly, and greedily, destroyed MY Disney (Yes! I claim ownership since 1968!!!)
Now, Baron, don't make me post the picture of me in 1964, asleep in my stroller in front of Sleeping Beauty's castle.

Then I'd have to post mine in the same place, four years later, but just graduating from the 8th grade!!

Originally posted by thedscoop
C.S. Lewis is logic. The lunatic or liar scenario is the perfectly logical apologetic.

As for DVC-Landbaron. Gosh, I thought the bug spray worked...

:eek: Oooooohh... Harsh!

Landbaron, glad you like the new font :) I actually prefer it to the old one too, so thanks due there :)

As for the double !s, we all have our silly little habits I guess... mine include using active posts as proofs, changing my fonts, placing silly pictures under my name and having a large avatar. Boom boom.

Rich::

yellowsmall.jpg
purplesmall.jpg
greensmall.jpg
pinksmall.jpg
yellowsmall.jpg

greensmall.jpg
pinksmall.jpg
yellowsmall.jpg
purplesmall.jpg
greensmall.jpg

Rich, now if you could just do something about your posts scrolling off to the right side of the screen, I might actually understand your posts. All I got is about half of the post, cause I'm too busy keeping up with Yoho!s flurry of draft picks to bother scrolling to the right on every one of your missives.

I'm sorry I must have mistook you for someone else. I thought you were posting that Ei$ner should not be replaced at this time:
Arrgh! I do NOT like Roy Disney! He's trying to destroy his Uncle's dream!

I have just bought some stock in Walt Disney simply to be able to vote Eisner back in. Without him, the company stands a VERY high chance of being bought or put into liquidation. Stuff you Roy - you wasted money and then you quit. There's no turning back now.
This was one of a few quotes I have read from you lately. Understand that I am not trying to disparage your opinion, and in fact, I stand corrected, you never said 2006. I apologize.

However, that is the problem with the internet. Everything we say or do stays out here in cyberspace to be read, reviewed, parsed and praised.

Keep posting, brother, as I sense there is great potential in you. The Element is strong within you. Resist the Dark Side!

Originally posted by airlarry!
I'm sorry I must have mistook you for someone else. I thought
you were posting that Ei$ner should not be replaced at this time:
This was one of a few quotes I have read from you lately.
Understand that I am not trying to disparage your opinion, and
in fact, I stand corrected, you never said 2006. I apologize.

Actually, I was saying he shouldn't be replaced at this time. That was
one of my more *spontaneous* posts, but I guess it still stands.

An abrupt and sudden removal as opposed to a dignified and strong
step-down COULD expose the leadership as little challenge to any
hostile would-be bidders out there :(

As for 2006... well, I think he should go at least from a controlling role
before then. He'll probably retire soon anyway.

Of course I would prefer him to stay - the shares are just under twenty
times their worth when he came in (MSNBC reported) and the financial
upsides to his presence are heavily evident. But this has been done at
the expense of some of the magic and with some nasty mistakes along
the way, leading me to my ideal solution: Eisner stepping down, under
little or no pressure, for health reasons or something and taking up a
far less important post in Disney. He will no longer be able to flex too
much power but may be able to keep the financial aswpects clamped in
the company's sights.

Sorry if I was a bit fuzzy there in my meaning :p

Dodgy font solved? :)

Rich::

yellowsmall.jpg
purplesmall.jpg
greensmall.jpg
pinksmall.jpg
yellowsmall.jpg

greensmall.jpg
pinksmall.jpg
yellowsmall.jpg
purplesmall.jpg
greensmall.jpg

leading me to my ideal solution: Eisner stepping down . . .taking up a far less important post in Disney

Ahh....the transformation is almost complete. One trip to sunny California with a certain surfer, and you will realize your potential.

The Element is strong in this one.

Scoops failure is complete, he wouldnt turn to the elements side but Perhaps you will

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter