• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Magical Moments With Other Passengers

Was your figure toy Baymax from Big Hero 6?
Yes that’s the one!. It came in a box with the clear oval-dome shaped top. Disney was using a display case motif when selling these and many other Disney action figures at the time. I can’t find any on Amazon or eBay to show the picture. It had a few characters in there of course Baymax(the big white guy?) was the biggest. This was 2months after he came out. I think it was over New Year’s 2014/2015? Unless it was during our Alaska 4th of July cruise in 2016 but that seems late.

Of course I can’t forget to mention the wonderful things that happened with those two sailing’s I listed above that we had. The first one we ended up sleeping in a conference room, instead of our reservation made by Disney just before our cruise the next day. And the hotel was absolutely wonderful, even though they had given away our room. Our flight was 2-1/2 hours late arriving. By giving us some food for my diabetic father and for cots to sleep on since my parents were 75. I really really appreciated that. There were so many people laying next to outlets on the floor up and down the halls.
Also I can’t thank this board enough for helping me with the time I left my passports in the backseat of the airplane. These people here, bless everyone of them, helped me from 10 o’clock at night till 2 o’clock in the morning coming up with every way possible and every contact they could think of to get those passports back to me. I mean, here I am a stranger and people are staying up trying to help me figure out this passport problem. This is an awesome bunch. :worship:

For our last Disney Cruise we were part of a Facebook group and we participated in a magnet exchange. There was girl in our FB group on a Make A Wish trip, but was not participating in the exchange. Ended up she was on our floor and we had brought extra magnets to pixie dust random stateroom doors. We figured out which one was hers and of course placed one on her door.
After the cruise and reading through our Facebook group, we saw that she posted a picture of her door with our magnet on it and said how much she loved it and that it made her feel very special. Made us very happy that we were able to be part of her magical trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter