MagicBands + Margaritas + Muggles + Minions = TRP. New TR link is up! 10/31

YAY a new eandesmom TR! I have been wondering how your big huge crazy family trip went.

thanks for the heads up!

What a great intro to everyone. Didn't know that Tyler worked in a studio as well..and with the Lumineers. Actually I am listening to them this very moment on my Pandora station! cool.

I love your parents -- I want to be them when I grow up. Crafting, girl scouts, sci fi, genealogy...that's Joe & I all over the place. and yep, my hubby is often along for the ride LOL

I can so related to everyone (not just E&E) looking forward to having time to spend with family. Bet it was great -- on vacation, there are no dishes to do, no running out to take a kid somewhere, just time to spend doing stuff ..or nothing.

Can't wait to hear how it all played out ----and how you dealt with some of that very chilly weather!

I'm here! :)

Thank you for the invite, sweet lady. :goodvibes

For some darn reason the boards are acting funny. I'm not one to complain but I had a heck of a time getting my personal message about this thread, had to keep trying about 20 times before it would finally allow me to get the link to work and get my message. And now I'm not able to get the colors to work properly or the sizes of the font and font choice. :rolleyes:

Anyone else having a problem? :confused3

Either way, I'm happy to be here. Just don't hold my feet to the flames if I'm not able to get here as often as I like. :rotfl:
I'm always reading, just may not have time to reply.

I'm looking forward to reading Cynthia! This will help fill in the gaps for the FB photos. :)

Just got the news, now off to read. The planning had my head spinning, now to find out how it all worked!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter