Mailing Back ACTIVE Progress Topper'nTag Swap

I ended up substitute teaching every day this week and lost out on my scrapping time. However, I have all weekend to finish and will mail priority with tracking on Tuesday so it will be there on time.

Hope to post pictures soon -- usually I finish one category at a time, this time I have one element done for each category so not camera ready :confused3

I read your post after I posted mine - I'm a sub, too. :teacher: You never know what the day will bring :goodvibes

I'm postal :cool1: here's my DC #: 0308 2690 0000 7984 8992

Here's my pics:

Group 3-MK Lands-Tomorrowland
topper & tag
I put a note on the bag-I ran out of stickers so I kept my set.
DSC_0172.jpg

Group 4-MK Rides-Dumbo
topper & photo mat
DSC_0156.jpg

Group 5-Epcot Countries-Canada
topper & paper piecing
DSC_0171.jpg

Group 7-Studios-Playhouse Disney
topper & photomat
DSC_0173-1.jpg

Group 11-The World-Magic Kingdom
topper & photomat
DSC_0169.jpg

Thanks for hostessing AWM! :)

I read your post after I posted mine - I'm a sub, too. :teacher: You never know what the day will bring :goodvibes

This was my first time doing it! Great group of kids -- I think I have an advantage because I know them all from my volunteering in past years. Can't imagine walking in totally cold.

DB~ love your pieces and paper choices! And I get a Canana!:yay:
And I love those international Mickey heads and always wish there were more souviners to buy of them!

Mine were mailed on Friday morning. I have the confirmation number at work if we end up needing it. Love all the stuff I'm seeing. Can't wait to get this one back. :yay::yay::yay:

DisneyBarlans -- I really love your pieces! You have really captured the "spirit" of each area! Very clever ideas!

I :love: all the pieces too. Hopefully I get some. :cloud9:

DB~ love your pieces and paper choices! And I get a Canana!:yay:
And I love those international Mickey heads and always wish there were more souviners to buy of them!

DisneyBarlans, all those look really wonderful. I'm like AWM, I hope I'm getting some!!!!

Thanks-ya'll are so sweet. :goodvibes

"Big Brother" has once again taken away my internet access at work. I don't know why DISing all day instead of working is wrong! :confused3

Anyway.....I forgot about the postal holiday today so I am mailing Tuesday, priority. They should arrive one time...pictures coming sooon!

Mine were mailed on Friday morning. I have the confirmation number at work if we end up needing it. Love all the stuff I'm seeing. Can't wait to get this one back. :yay::yay::yay:

Mine was mailed priority yesterday morning. :thumbsup2 Love everything that has been posted!!! :lovestruc

I'm mailing first thing in the morning with priority/dc. Taking pictures to post now.:)

These boxes have arrived! :thumbsup2

I'm going to keep them sealed up for now. I'll open them all over the weekend.

omg i'm so sorry. i did not get to mail it yesterday. real life just got in the way. it's ready i just could not get there. i PROMISE i will do it today!
really guys i'm sorry.

i did sneak out and mail! i have the dc # if you need it.
thanks for hosting.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter