Mailing Back ACTIVE Progress Topper'nTag Swap

Did you get mine? The DC says it was delivered at 11:55 AM today. Wow, they must of used a :snail: to take it down I-75!

LOVE your stuff, Momto2princesses, and I get all but Buzz Lightyear :banana:!
Was most of this done with SCAL? I'm begging for the program for Christmas. Been dropping hints all year. If Santa messes up he'll be sleeping in the dog house.

Thanks for all the nice comments :lovestruc It was my first time playing with my new toy and I would have to say I love it!

No, it's not SCAL -- I decided instead of going the Cricut route to buy a Silhouette by Quickutz. It is a cutting system that "runs" off your computer, so there are no cartridges to purchase. It has a software program that will work with any TrueType font on your computer. It also has a welding feature for the letters. You can import dingbots or trace pictures to cut picture items instead of letters. If you aren't creative (or don't have time to create it) they have a site were you can download images for $1.99. The image is then yours to cut however many times you want. I bought the machine new for about $122 (watched E-Bay for a good price).

So, for example, my Mt Everest pieces. The topper was taken from a Dis site and then I traced it on the computer program to cut it out. The mountains I purchased for $1.99. It also allows you to print and then cut. So for the Jasmine I found a really cool font, printed it, and then ran the paper through my Silhouette and it cut around the word.

I figured the machine would pay for itself in just doing letters, but setting it up to cut pictures was easier than I thought.

Have a great weekend!

Mt2P--
i LOVE that epcot set!!!!
in fact i loved them all. you did awesome work!

I am still waiting for three swappers to tell me they have mailed.

I will be swapping these out on Thursday if I don't have a confirmation with DC that they were mailed out today.

I can blind swap the doubles or send your own back to you. Majority of postings rules.

Thank you again for your patience.

I like the blind swap but whatever works best for you AWM.

ZTH, I'll give this a try~ you have 2 pieces in a group because the other person dropped and Im in the same boat so what AWM would do is just swap that extra piece so you still end up with 6 different items including your own.
All of a sudden that extra piece has become a "Surprise" swap.
Does that make sense? I often know what I want to say but have problems getting it out!:rolleyes1

Okay, for the few who wanted their own back, I will be sure to do that. A lot of us have more than one child who needs a page in their scrapbook. :thumbsup2

I will do the blind swap for the others. But remember - you may get something that had absolutely NOTHING to do with your original group. :rotfl2:

Okay, sounds good AWM. Trust me, I do not want any extra AT-ATs hanging around my house.

And I think my mom said something like "I never want to see those pretzels again." :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter