Mailing Back ACTIVE Progress Topper'nTag Swap

-------------UPDATE-----------

I just wanted to let everyone know that I may be late getting these back to you.

One of our swappers had a mishap on the way to the post office. Rather than have them rush to make things just to make things, I asked them to take their time and make stuff they are proud of. I'm sure they would have anyway, but at least this will relieve some of the stress.

I am planning on swapping these out next Thursday and packing them up on Friday the 23rd. If I can get them done in time I will mail them Friday. If not, I will take them Saturday morning before I take the boys to the quarterly allergy doctor visit.

Thank you all for waiting and being patient. I have not opened up all the boxes, but what I did see is really great.

Thank you again.
:flower3:

We are in no rush - everyone take their time! We will be thrilled to get the pieces whenever they get here.

No problem waiting. AWM if you want any help with swapping the groups out just let me know. I'd love to learn so that maybe someday I could try my hand at being a hostess here.

i have no problem waiting.
sorry to who had the problem.
can i help?

ok, here are my pictures. Please bear with me, they are extremely grainy. I'm sorry. But when you get them in real life they will be crisp and clean!

Group 1 - Buzz Lightyear. This is not glitter paper, that is how grainy the picture is. But his title is done with metallic silver paper. The paper colors are purple, green, and red. Believe me when I say they match Buzz! Unlike this picture with the black looking background.

Buzz.jpg

Group 2 - Jasmine. I had fun getting all Arabic with her, also the gold disks are real gold coated! The squares have rinestones in the center.

Jasmine.jpg

Group 3b - MK Lands. Frontierland. Guess What? I found an item that won't hold glue dots! The twine on the topper, so when you get your bags the twine will be separate and I had to remove the glue dots from the toppers. I wanted to add Mickey to the topper but it wasn't working for me, so I just threw him in there separately. The topper is still twice embellished since I embossed the paper to give it a wood grain and it has eyelets. The post is also wood embossed.

FrontierLand.jpg

Group 4b - MK Ride. Astro Orbitor. I used my new Silhouette for the topper, black on metallic silver. The rocket tags are metallic silver with glitter paper accents.

AstroOrbiter.JPG

Group 8 - Animal Kingdom. Expedition Everest. The topper was done with the Silhouette and the other piece is a paper piecing.

Everest.JPG

Group 11c - The World. EPCOT. The topper is another Silhouette design, metallic silver on black and the other item is a wordle with all the lands and front attractions listed in different shades of black and gray.

Epcot.JPG

Mom-to-2-Princesses...OMGosh! Wow! I love them all! Super creative. I get a Frontierland set--yay! I'm kicking myself though for not signing up for more groups. I wish I was getting them all. You are so talented!!!!!!!!!!

Ann would it be ok if I overnight these to you on Monday? I'm struggling with a new technique for the toppers and I want to be able to do it. But I have 2 back to back events on Saturday and today is my God daughters birthday party.

Pretty please with cherries on top????:worship:

Oh man, I love everything!!!!! And I get a few of them, so I'm excited!

Now I just need to figure out how to fit all the photos on the pages - I have so many ideas for everything already.....

Ann would it be ok if I overnight these to you on Monday? I'm struggling with a new technique for the toppers and I want to be able to do it. But I have 2 back to back events on Saturday and today is my God daughters birthday party.

Pretty please with cherries on top????:worship:

Just send it Priority with DC on Monday. Overnight won't do any good. I'm not sorting until Thursday.

Looking forward to your new technique. Send me a sample even if you hate and do something else. :thumbsup2

I shipped Tuesday Priority with delivery confirmation. Let me know if you need the number!

Got it today.

Didn't check the mail at the road. Wasn't here when I left for allergy duty and I thought DH would get it while getting the Little Bit off the bus. It's way too dark to go look now. Will get it when I leave the house to go to school duty tomorrow morning so the postman doesn't try to shove more stuff inside. :flower3:

:eek: Holy Cow Mt2P!!

Those things are awesome!!! I will update the slide show this weekend with yours and the rest back to Mickster's photo.

I want my stuff now....stomp, stomp, stomp. Just kidding. :lmao:
I'll be a good patient girl.

LOVE your stuff, Momto2princesses, and I get all but Buzz Lightyear :banana:!
Was most of this done with SCAL? I'm begging for the program for Christmas. Been dropping hints all year. If Santa messes up he'll be sleeping in the dog house.

Love your stuff MomTo2Princesses! Wish I was in more of your groups, but I'm excited about that Epcot set I'm getting!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter