It's either Face Paint or you have to go up to EVERY Princess in the World Showcase and ask if they want your phone number.
They sound equally as bad.

Speaking of that I wonder how many times a day the princesses get asked questions like that.

And for Dopeys that ARE nervous - don't worry. I didn't get my bib for this year locked down until the week before Christmas. I still got to submit PoT and was corralled appropriately! The only thing I missed out was my name not being on my bib.
@Keels how did you do that? Were there bibs available to the general public? I thought they were sold out before that. Did you have to book a package through a travel agency? TIA

@Keels how did you do that? Were there bibs available to the general public? I thought they were sold out before that. Did you have to book a package through a travel agency? TIA

It's a long story, but yes, last minute certain places like charities and TAs occasionally have bibs available because either fundraising minimums aren't met (charities) OR a runner has a last-minute injury and they're trying to find someone to take their spot before the TA has to submit a final participant list to RunDisney (TAs).

It's a long story, but yes, last minute certain places like charities and TAs occasionally have bibs available because either fundraising minimums aren't met (charities) OR a runner has a last-minute injury and they're trying to find someone to take their spot before the TA has to submit a final participant list to RunDisney (TAs).
Ok, so Dopey could be legitimately nervous. I know the late registration changes things this year but how fast do Dopey bibs typically sell-out for general public? Just getting my options ready for 2020.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter