I'm pretty set on 10k + marathon, but I'm debating also doing 5k. My first instinct was to do it, because that's when I can wait in super long character lines with no consequences, but ... I'm not sold on missing that much work. The trip as I have it in my head right now means missing 6 days of work... that might be too much for me to miss. Not doing the 5k means missing one less day.
I'm with you. I'm absolutely in for the 10K and full, but do I want to deal with the extra costs of the 5K? IDK. Truthfully, I'll likely stay the extra night, regardless, so that part may be moot. But the extra registration fee? Meh...

1. What does everyone like about the 10k course, since it appears to be a favorite?
For me, it's return on investment: I spend enough time out there that I feel like I (mostly) get my money's worth. I feel a bit shortchanged with the 5K, despite taking an hour and half to complete it lol!

Also- great call @Keels on going to Hogwarts. Can never go wrong.
(The trailer for the new Fantastic Beasts movie has me all excited. Long live everything Potter!)

There appears to be a lot of Dumbledore in the movie and that can only be a good thing!

Along with seeing more Jude Law as Dumbledore, I'm looking forward to an explanation of how people are apparating into Hogwarts. ;)

There appears to be a lot of Dumbledore in the movie and that can only be a good thing!
Along with seeing more Jude Law as Dumbledore, I'm looking forward to an explanation of how people are apparating into Hogwarts. ;)

I was really surprised when Jude Law was announced as Dumbledore, but now I am so excited. I agree- there is never enough Dumblebore! (Except for 1 scene in HP4 when he freaks out on HP asking if he put his name in the GoF. I hate that scene.)

Good point on the apparation in/out. I didn't really put that together in the trailer, but you're right. Maybe that protection was put in place afterward?
(ETA, I need to consult my "Hogwarts: A History" on this. My inner-Hermione is disappointed.)

Can we please stop spoiling the Fantastic Beasts trailer? I haven't had a chance to watch it yet.

Girl. Get a move on! (Also, there is not much to spoil...)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter