Marathon Weekend 2021

40. I love the feeling I get when first stepping out of my room in the early morning darkness of race day and seeing all the other runners as we all head to the bus stop. I feel a since of connection to complete strangers. I feel proud to be counted amongst this group.

43. Back before NFL football was overtaken by politics, I used to love Wild Card weekend during race weekend.
I remember one year when The Bengals imploded against the Steelers.
All the Steelers fans running the next day were running with an additional step in their giddy-up! 8-)
Of course that may have been one of those 26 degree marathons so, bittersweet indeed.

At the risk of derailing the fun from the SAFD question, I wanted to report out that I’ve already received my refund from MW! RunDisney gets enough stick for how slowly they handle a lot of things (both justified and unjustified), I wanted to make sure they got credit for doing this expeditiously.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter