March 18 5 day cruise to Cozumel Magic

Yea!!! I’m so excited to find this board! We are getting so excited, and started our count down board today!! We also did the big reveal on Christmas morning. We are interested in the fish extender as well. So happy to meet everyone!

Hello fellow cruisers! We’re booked on our first cruise and super excited. We surprised our kids for Christmas with this cruise and they haven’t stopped asking questions. I heard there was a Facebook group, how do I join it.
Thanks!

Howdy folks! Pensacola checking in...going to drive to Miami (ughhh). I am a graphic designer so already thinking up clever FE gifts! Surprised our 9 and 13 year old for Christmas. Our first Disney cruise. Looking forward to seeing everyone! I joined the FB group as well.

Is there any way that we can participate with the FE group without having to be on FB?
Have always done the FE but the groups and lists were done through this forum.
I know my grandson would really love it.

I want to thank everyone in the Family FE - Thor group for the "marvelous" gifts that we received. They were awesome.
Our grandson was so excited and looked forward to checking our FE every time we got back to the cabin.
Again, thanks for letting us participate even though I am not on FB.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter