• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

March 2014 at the sequoia lodge

Thanks really happy with how they have turned out :goodvibes
I know I could burst how many sleeps do you have now ? X

I am down to 10 sleeps until I leave for the hotel, and 11 sleeps until I fly to Paris and then go to DLP!!!

Only 5 more work days!!! :banana:

Ah yes, but you can pretend you did! ;)

Yeay! Maybe see you next week!! (I'll be giving funny looks at ladies hands!)

Oh, and we're not packed yet.....!!!!!

C x

I may do that ;)
We are at the SL too it my fav hotel :goodvibes

Had to pack early as working Saturday :(
X

Morning all :)
I'm sitting having breakfast all by myself it nearly 7.30 start work very soon my last shift for 10 days :cool1:.

The packing is all done just have a few bits of washing to do when I get in tonight push the dyson round etc.

We leave tomorrow the train is a long one form durham to london nearly 4 hours works on the line, not taking the boys DSs going to try for a game free week :thumbsup2.
I've filled there back packs with Disney sticker books and colouring pens etc we will also have lunch on the train so the time will pass well I'm sure.

I think the real excitement will kick in when I finish work tonight
Thanks for reading along with my ramblings !!
Hope you are all well and I wish you all a Disney day :goodvibes
Rachael xx

ILOVEDLP said:
Morning all :)
I'm sitting having breakfast all by myself it nearly 7.30 start work very soon my last shift for 10 days :cool1:.

The packing is all done just have a few bits of washing to do when I get in tonight push the dyson round etc.

We leave tomorrow the train is a long one form durham to london nearly 4 hours works on the line, not taking the boys DSs going to try for a game free week :thumbsup2.
I've filled there back packs with Disney sticker books and colouring pens etc we will also have lunch on the train so the time will pass well I'm sure.

I think the real excitement will kick in when I finish work tonight
Thanks for reading along with my ramblings !!
Hope you are all well and I wish you all a Disney day :goodvibes
Rachael xx

:yay: time has flown!! :banana:
Hope its a fantastic trip filled with magic. Looking forward to reading all about the great time you are just about to have!!
xxxx

Loving your nails!

I keep thinking that I'd like to get mine done before I go but I have no idea where to start! Think I might just buy some transfers from eBay!

Hope you have a fantastic trip!

:yay: time has flown!! :banana:
Hope its a fantastic trip filled with magic. Looking forward to reading all about the great time you are just about to have!!
xxxx

Thanks Kizzy :)
I super excited :cool1:
Will tell you all about as soon as I get back
Xx

Loving your nails!

I keep thinking that I'd like to get mine done before I go but I have no idea where to start! Think I might just buy some transfers from eBay!

Hope you have a fantastic trip!

Thanks !!
Mine are gelish ( gel nail polish) it last 3 weeks no chips my lady loves nail art so I'm lucky.
I've seen them on eBay they look great :thumbsup2.
I really hope my DH loves it as much as me :)
Hope you get some good news about your horse Arthur soon
Xx

Thanks !!
Mine are gelish ( gel nail polish) it last 3 weeks no chips my lady loves nail art so I'm lucky.
I've seen them on eBay they look great :thumbsup2.
I really hope my DH loves it as much as me :)
Hope you get some good news about your horse Arthur soon
Xx

*Goes off to check how much money is in the Paypal account*

Thank you. He's still at the vets, been there since Tuesday, vet was supposed to call yesterday after more test, but didn't happen, vet nurse rang this morning to say vet wasn't ignoring me and would call later today, I'm still waiting. Really don't know what to think :confused3

Poor boy is going to end up coming home, then being shipped off again for me to go away!

*Goes off to check how much money is in the Paypal account*

Thank you. He's still at the vets, been there since Tuesday, vet was supposed to call yesterday after more test, but didn't happen, vet nurse rang this morning to say vet wasn't ignoring me and would call later today, I'm still waiting. Really don't know what to think :confused3

Poor boy is going to end up coming home, then being shipped off again for me to go away!

Hope you get some disney nails :goodvibes
Aww sounds like you are getting messed around bet you paying highly for it to :sad2:.
Glad you have your birthday trip to look forward to :thumbsup2
Xx

The taxi will be here to pick us up in less than 2 hours
Where going to go and see the st Patricks days stuff in london today :)
Then we get more in disney :cool1:.

Where going to disney :dance3::dance3::dance3:

Thanks for reading

Xx

ILOVEDLP said:
The taxi will be here to pick us up in less than 2 hours
Where going to go and see the st Patricks days stuff in london today :)
Then we get more in disney :cool1:.

Where going to disney :dance3::dance3::dance3:

Thanks for reading

Xx

Exciting!! Enjoy! (Though I'm sure you will)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter