March 2014 at the sequoia lodge

Show them at the gate and you will be admitted - bring ID for all getting passes plus yourself plus normal tickets of course for those not getting passes - sorry for stating the obvious but Im terrible for confusing things!!
Stroll down along Main St and to the right of the castle between it and Discoveryland is the Annual Pass Bureau. Its adjoined to Buzz Lightyear Laser Blast if that makes sense? You will hopefully not have to queue for long, then they take photos for the passes for each person and you sign up all the contract. They print them there and then and you are free to go and use them for park entry as they are then active. Bobs your uncle :)

Kizzy yes I need fool prof :thumbsup2 any other tips ?
Hope it not a long queue but have been told it could be as the cheaper time of year loads of offers on etc.
Ive got the boys now as it was Looking unlikely I could get the cem one for October these are more then I wanted to pay but not 199 euro :thumbsup2.
If they work and have a money back promise if they don't one of the boys can sponsor us in October so they will get 12 mth free on their pass and we will get 10 percent off ours.
I've had a few days of stress trying to keep my birthday trip cheap lol.
Oh and got our direct train home disney to london today 3 nov 2 adults 1 youth 2 children £174.50.
Now just need indirect to get there no stress honest :rotfl2:
Hope you keeping ok xxx

Thank you for reading :goodvibes
Where are you going to visit in the uk ? I may be able to help you a little.
Australia is such a long flight I don't envy you that but I would like to see the Hong Kong park one day !
Have you been to cars land ? I really want to go there to.
Xx

We will be staying in central London ( somewhere! ) and doing all the touristy things! One of the things I am most looking forward to is doing the Harry Potter studio tour at the warner Bros Studios. And of course, checking out all the Disney Stores I can find as we don't have them here in Australia!
The flight is certainly a long one and this is why we are breaking it up both on the way over and the way back by staying in Hong Kong.

And as for Cars Land, yes, I have been and it really is amazing! It's like walking straight into the movie, the theming is that good! Radiator Springs Racers and Maters Junkyard Jamboree are 2 of our favourite rides!

I am also looking forward to the brand new Ratatouille ride at DLP. I love Remy and the whole area looks wonderful:goodvibes

We will be staying in central London ( somewhere! ) and doing all the touristy things! One of the things I am most looking forward to is doing the Harry Potter studio tour at the warner Bros Studios. And of course, checking out all the Disney Stores I can find as we don't have them here in Australia!
The flight is certainly a long one and this is why we are breaking it up both on the way over and the way back by staying in Hong Kong.

And as for Cars Land, yes, I have been and it really is amazing! It's like walking straight into the movie, the theming is that good! Radiator Springs Racers and Maters Junkyard Jamboree are 2 of our favourite rides!

I am also looking forward to the brand new Ratatouille ride at DLP. I love Remy and the whole area looks wonderful:goodvibes

The Harry potter does look good but will wait till the twins are older before we go.we have 3 oz boys living upstairs where I work they all say the flight a killer :sad2:.
I love london there is a good disney shop in covent garden I got brave on blue ray when we where there the other week for £8.50 haven't watched it yet :blush: must do before our trip !!
Cars land just looks fab a Soooo want to go next trip to the US will be there.
When you are in london you must do a show and afternoon tea at one of the posh hotels the savoy is my fave it a lot of money but boy is it worth it you can sit for hours drinking tea and eating the best of sandwich scones and cake.
http://www.fairmont.com/savoy-london/dining/thamesfoyer/
Looking at doing one before our October trip but need one that does kids price discount
Been looking on here http://golondon.about.com/od/afternoontea/tp/Afternoon-Tea-In-London-With-Kids.htm
Xx

This time next week we will of eaten in cafe Mickey ( hope it's great )
I should have 3 dream AP ( don't ask bought mine two the stress !!)

Hoping we get a nice room at the SL where we can sit watching the Disney Chanel :love:. Glass of wine in hand :cloud9:

Important stuff disney nails Wednesday morning i will post a pic !!
Decided to let her choose going to let her go disney mad ?

Eyebrows done Wednesday afternoon.

Packing nearly done

3 shifts left at work :thumbsup2

Sorry for boring post but no one else understands me :hug:
Just you lot
Thanks for reading xx

love it!

I know how you feel.... I think my co-workers are tired of me saying "2 weeks from right now I'll actually be in DLP"

keep on posting about it....... I know I love to read it and be excited for you!!

love it!

I know how you feel.... I think my co-workers are tired of me saying "2 weeks from right now I'll actually be in DLP"

keep on posting about it....... I know I love to read it and be excited for you!!

Omg my boss said to me yesterday you never mentioned your going to Disney Rachael MUCH !!!
The cheek !

I'm ashamed to post this but will I bought a pink Minnie lip gloss today from pound land it's in my holiday bag lol
I had to buy it *** I'm going to Disney :yay::yay:

I had to buy it *** I'm going to Disney :yay::yay:
Rude not to purchase it!
I get ya! Only for the Dis I'd be lost and probably divorced :lmao:
Ooooh cant wait to see these nails pet!
And I love these little updates about the little bits you are getting done and ticked off the list - plus writing it down helps you know whats still to do ;)
Good price for the Eurostar back :thumbsup2
I've been lucky and never queued at the AP office!! Try getting it out of the way 1st thing and if it is busy maybe check back an hour or two later - perhaps lunch time could be quieter? I'm not sure though! It was October both times I renewed, neither during holidays,
Exciting times! :yay::cheer2:
xxx

Rude not to purchase it!
I get ya! Only for the Dis I'd be lost and probably divorced :lmao:
Ooooh cant wait to see these nails pet!
And I love these little updates about the little bits you are getting done and ticked off the list - plus writing it down helps you know whats still to do ;)
Good price for the Eurostar back :thumbsup2
I've been lucky and never queued at the AP office!! Try getting it out of the way 1st thing and if it is busy maybe check back an hour or two later - perhaps lunch time could be quieter? I'm not sure though! It was October both times I renewed, neither during holidays,
Exciting times! :yay::cheer2:
xxx
Ha ha it was a quid it matches my jumper !!
I try to keep it to a min but DH does think I'm mad :confused3.
Eurostar about what I wanted to pay got yo wait till July for indirect still cheaper than local flights within bags.Thinking we will not get to the park till 3 so going to go to the Ap office strait away and just wait even of there is a queue hope there not though.
Just done some ironing jeans etc to put in cases funny how holiday ironing no where near as bad as everyday ironing ;).

Hope you all doing ok and keeping off the cigs :grouphug:xx

Ha ha it was a quid it matches my jumper !!
I try to keep it to a min but DH does think I'm mad :confused3.
Eurostar about what I wanted to pay got yo wait till July for indirect still cheaper than local flights within bags.Thinking we will not get to the park till 3 so going to go to the Ap office strait away and just wait even of there is a queue hope there not though.
Just done some ironing jeans etc to put in cases funny how holiday ironing no where near as bad as everyday ironing ;).

Hope you all doing ok and keeping off the cigs :grouphug:xx

Smoked my last one at 2pm today and its the 1st attempt (out of 4 recent attempts) where I'm not crying out for one. Using the ecig so fingers crossed it works this time! I think Florida in 2016 could be a good incentive to stay off them! Need to plan and budget ;)
Its such a pity Ireland doesnt have a eurostar link! We pay about €450 for flights and luggage each trip! Thats one adult, 2 kids!
Hope its super quiet for you.
Lol I dont believe in ironing.

Smoked my last one at 2pm today and its the 1st attempt (out of 4 recent attempts) where I'm not crying out for one. Using the ecig so fingers crossed it works this time! I think Florida in 2016 could be a good incentive to stay off them! Need to plan and budget ;)
Its such a pity Ireland doesnt have a eurostar link! We pay about €450 for flights and luggage each trip! Thats one adult, 2 kids!
Hope its super quiet for you.
Lol I dont believe in ironing.

Aww Kizzy yo been through a rough time don't beat your self up about it.
I'm having a bit of a stressy time a min but not like you diet home to hell but will be better when I get back.
Like your think 2016 I would like to do California then the real disney :goodvibes.
Flights are super expensive now we only have air France no easy jet anymore.
Hope no queues I love walk ons xxx

it's not boring at all, it's exciting, even if its toy that's going and not me! :-D
Can't wait to see the nails.

Kizzy the flights are a killer aren't they? I'd love to go at Xmas for one night but the flights just push the price up too much. I even looked into flying Ryanair to Beauvais but they don't seem to go there in winter

Aww Kizzy yo been through a rough time don't beat your self up about it.
I'm having a bit of a stressy time a min but not like you diet home to hell but will be better when I get back.
Like your think 2016 I would like to do California then the real disney :goodvibes.
Flights are super expensive now we only have air France no easy jet anymore.
Hope no queues I love walk ons xxx

I need a kick though or I'll never quit ;) Busting for one now! But if I give in there will never be a right time to stop.
I hear ya with the diet dilemma too. I always start off saying I'll have loads of salads in DLP - 1st day lunch: burger and chips and a big bucket of fanta, did someone mention cake? Have 18lbs down since end Nov and about 35lbs to go but it costs us the earth to go to DLP and we put so much time into making it a great time. Eat the burger, have the cake and get back to diets when you get home - besides all that walking has to limit the damage a bit right!!

it's not boring at all, it's exciting, even if its toy that's going and not me! :-D
Can't wait to see the nails.

Kizzy the flights are a killer aren't they? I'd love to go at Xmas for one night but the flights just push the price up too much. I even looked into flying Ryanair to Beauvais but they don't seem to go there in winter

Ryanair only release the flights 6 months in advance BUT I noticed they recently changed their website a bit and they seem to release for the full 11 months now :thumbsup2
Huge difference in prices. It mad isnt it! But that extra hour in the taxi is a pain! I'm thinking RA for our budget trip next March but if its not much difference to AL and with factoring in the extra cost of the transfer from BVA to DLP I think AL to CDG was only working out €30 more! Worth it for the extra hour in the park alone :lmao:

Thank you both for reading along cases nearly packed :)
Will post pic in morning of nails super excited :goodvibes
Xx

Wow they are fab!! She really is deadly at them. Eeek you must be pure hyper! :banana: ::yes::

Thanks Kizzy I'm very happy with them love the disney D.
Really need to do house work but can not stop dat dreaming about our trip.
Boys super excited now xxx

Fabulous nails - you've inspired me to paint mine and DDs nails this weekend - just red with white dots, and will be no where near as good as yours......!

C x

Fabulous nails - you've inspired me to paint mine and DDs nails this weekend - just red with white dots, and will be no where near as good as yours......!

C x

Aww cute :hug:
They are good but remember I didn't do them it's my nail lady with the talent not me.
X

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter