March 2014 at the sequoia lodge

ILOVEDLP said:
Where would we girls be without our angry birds !?!
I know :cool1:
One week on Saturday till we give the boys the letter from Mickey xx

I think I've stopped mine growing from over plucking. I've gotten better at drawing them back on - less of the scouse brow look nowadays!!
Ah I bet they bounce around on cloud 9 when they realise!

Be sure to tell us their reaction. I'm thinking about doing a letter again too. But maybe from McQueen this time as we're staying in SF. Probably should make flight tickets as well, just for fun.

How exciting!!! Someone on DIBB made me some letters to give the girls, I've printed them out and put them in their activity packs I've made for the Eurostar! :thumbsup2

I think I've stopped mine growing from over plucking. I've gotten better at drawing them back on - less of the scouse brow look nowadays!!
Ah I bet they bounce around on cloud 9 when they realise!

Snap me to :rolleyes1
Tinting helps !
I know :yay::yay: hope they are as excited as me x

Be sure to tell us their reaction. I'm thinking about doing a letter again too. But maybe from McQueen this time as we're staying in SF. Probably should make flight tickets as well, just for fun.

I will let you all know how they react.
Great idea a letter from McQueen.
Thinking we need a stay at the sf it looks great we haven't stayed there since 2003 xx

How exciting!!! Someone on DIBB made me some letters to give the girls, I've printed them out and put them in their activity packs I've made for the Eurostar! :thumbsup2

I saw them on the Dibb. But had already done mine, bet yours are better :goodvibes.
Bet your activity packs are like mine bought over months so you can not fit anymore in :rotfl2:.
Good old pound land xx

Evening everyone :thumbsup2
Well only 2 more days till we tell the twins we are going to Disney I'm super exited :woohoo:.

So only 2 more days till they are 6 and the party think I've got every sorted party bags done birthday cake bought, friend doing cup cakes.
Have pretty much everything to put in the food boxs.
Wrapped up hoodies and autograph books very happy with the books btw super cute !
Had my nails done today important stuff !!
I went for yellow with pow zap crash and boom I will try to post a pic, photo bucket playing up again.

Hope you are all well only 3 weeks on Sunday till we leave for Disney :cloud9:

ILOVEDLP said:
Evening everyone :thumbsup2
Well only 2 more days till we tell the twins we are going to Disney I'm super exited :woohoo:.

So only 2 more days till they are 6 and the party think I've got every sorted party bags done birthday cake bought, friend doing cup cakes.
Have pretty much everything to put in the food boxs.
Wrapped up hoodies and autograph books very happy with the books btw super cute !
Had my nails done today important stuff !!
I went for yellow with pow zap crash and boom I will try to post a pic, photo bucket playing up again.

Hope you are all well only 3 weeks on Sunday till we leave for Disney :cloud9:

Cant wait for this reveal!! So exciting. Nails sound fab xxx

Cant wait for this reveal!! So exciting. Nails sound fab xxx

Me to :goodvibes
Got to reset photo bucket password :( again !
Wish I could send you a pic message of my nails she is amazing !!!
Hope you are felling better :hug:
Xxx

ILOVEDLP said:
Me to :goodvibes
Got to reset photo bucket password :( again !
Wish I could send you a pic message of my nails she is amazing !!!
Hope you are felling better :hug:
Xxx

Will pm you my name on Facebook ;)
I have great intentions for my nails, they are fairly long ATM but I'd love long almond shaped gels.

The nails sound class!
I got mine done today and I was asking the girl if she can some some nail art for me for my trip to DLP....I'd love red nails with white dots. They don't do it normally but I think I managed to persuade her. :)

The nails sound class!
I got mine done today and I was asking the girl if she can some some nail art for me for my trip to DLP....I'd love red nails with white dots. They don't do it normally but I think I managed to persuade her. :)

Wait till you see my DLP nails :thumbsup2
Glad your getting her to do it for you x

I love the nails!! I can't have painted whilst working so may have to consider it a DLP treat!! Shame my shifts are so rubbish leading up to our trip and I've no idea when I'll fit it in!

Those nails look great!

I have decent nail length at the moment, and am hoping to keep it that way where I will attempt my own (very basic) Disney nails...

either Little Mermaid inspired or basic red with white dots!

but I love the comic ones!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter