• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

March 2014 at the sequoia lodge

Love those nails.....I have to keep mine short for work but may try out some Disney inspired ideas for trip.....or even bring some varnish and do there as parks close early and will be just me and dd so some girly things may be on agenda!

Thank you all for the nail likes decided going to let her go disney crazy for our trip that is only 3 weeks away :cool1:.
The boys party went well and they have talked about nothing else but disneyland paris since Saturday they are both going to be brave and go on btm :thumbsup2.
I hate photo bucket and I'm going to look for a better site for my trip report here are some small pics of the party.

[/URL[URL=http://s1175.photobucket.com/user/rachaelm37/media/IMG_0732.jpg.html]
God knows what gone wrong here ??
X

Glad the boys party went well! :thumbsup2 All that planning paid off!

Fab nails! I was going to get mine done for DLP all Disney style - but as you know that didn't happen! ;)

Can't wait to hear about the reveal!!! pixiedust:

So tell us all about it!! Are they pure hyper now knowing where they are off to?! :banana:
Love the hoodies!! The chap in the grey hoody is very like you!

Morning all :thumbsup2
wish I could get the pics bigger but I'm not the best and still trying to be used to the iPad.
Kizzy that's Alex he and my older son look very much a like .
Rosebug and disneyfanswichlow think pics look good but the party wasn't what I wanted it to be. I think we are all spoiled by disney. I soo can not wait to be back in my bubble
They are :woohoo: about going to disney and over the moon that their daddy coming to, they are going to show him all their fav stuff.
They are marking off the days (1st job when they get up).
It took a full day for it to sink in that we are going back but one they are super excited !!. They think it's great we are going to bbwws for daddy's birthday he going love that mam.
Less than 3 weeks xx

I clicked thru to them to see them bigger. Photobucket is such a drag, its sooooo slow and hard to get the pics resized to whats good and if you make a mistake its a nightmare to get back to the right size.
We are in the same boat for November - DH took a lot of persuading to get him going but I know the kids will be thrilled. They missed him a bit the last time and when we got to the airport hotel James had a little cry because he thought his daddy would arrive there, he couldn't get his head around it even though he knew for months it was just us. As soon as he got to the SF it was all ok :lmao:
BBWWS for his birthday, great idea :thumbsup2

I clicked thru to them to see them bigger. Photobucket is such a drag, its sooooo slow and hard to get the pics resized to whats good and if you make a mistake its a nightmare to get back to the right size.
We are in the same boat for November - DH took a lot of persuading to get him going but I know the kids will be thrilled. They missed him a bit the last time and when we got to the airport hotel James had a little cry because he thought his daddy would arrive there, he couldn't get his head around it even though he knew for months it was just us. As soon as he got to the SF it was all ok :lmao:
BBWWS for his birthday, great idea :thumbsup2

Not using the site again Kizzy
The boys are super excited about him coming and are going to show him all the fun things to do.
I've booked taxi to take us to train station we have a full day in london and we couldn't of picked a better day
http://www.visitlondon.com/things-to-do/event/7609013-st-patricks-day-2014.
Then it will be back to hotel then out for a nandos :)
The weathers looking good so not sure what to take ???
The boys have 3 party's this weekend the one on Friday night is a pirate party I've got their outfits out from last year they still look good do you think I should take them to disney with me ?
How's the not smoking going ? Xx

Quick update !!
I've given slimming world up till we get home will be joining again when we get back, lost it !! Boys all been ill they are moving my shifts at work so had a stressful few weeks.
Alex is ill on the sofa hope all this illness gone before we go pixiedust:

Had a busy few days sent my pixie dust email and got a very nice reply :)
Will let you know if I get anything.

As some of you know I have a big birthday trip planned for October buying APs and staying off site, I was hoping for super cheap Ap but Disney are really clamping down on non French having the cheap pass's.
So to try and make sure I get cheapish kids pass's I bought the twins now so will Need to exchange them on our trip.
This means even if we have to buy adult ones at Disney in October it's not going to affect the trip price to much yay !!.

Kizzy help with exchanging AP.:confused3

Had hair cut today
Nails next week

Hope all well thanks for reading
Rachael xxx

I hope everything and everyone goes back to normal and be well. Don't forget to relax after all the stress.

I hope everything and everyone goes back to normal and be well. Don't forget to relax after all the stress.

Thank you Isila :goodvibes
Soo Looking forward to this trip
Weather looks ok how your looking ? Xxx

ILOVEDLP said:
Thank you Isila :goodvibes
Soo Looking forward to this trip
Weather looks ok how your looking ? Xxx

Haven't looked at forecasts. I bet you're excited. It's so difficult to wait when it comes closer and closer.

Hi there :wave2:

I am reading along with all your plans and I can't wait to see your pics and hear all about your trip!

I will be visiting Europe and the UK for the very first time next year and spending Christmas and my birthday at Disneyland Paris:cool1:
I know we have a bit of a wait yet, but coming from Australia, we need to save, save, and save some more.
I am reading absolutely evrything I can on DLP, so excited!
I have been to Disneyland in California 4 times so far, but this will be the first to another Disney park. We are syopping at Hong Kong on the way over so I will get to visit Disneyland in Hong Kong too:cheer2:

Looking forward to more:)

Hi there :wave2:

I am reading along with all your plans and I can't wait to see your pics and hear all about your trip!

I will be visiting Europe and the UK for the very first time next year and spending Christmas and my birthday at Disneyland Paris:cool1:
I know we have a bit of a wait yet, but coming from Australia, we need to save, save, and save some more.
I am reading absolutely evrything I can on DLP, so excited!
I have been to Disneyland in California 4 times so far, but this will be the first to another Disney park. We are syopping at Hong Kong on the way over so I will get to visit Disneyland in Hong Kong too:cheer2:

Looking forward to more:)

Thank you for reading :goodvibes
Where are you going to visit in the uk ? I may be able to help you a little.
Australia is such a long flight I don't envy you that but I would like to see the Hong Kong park one day !
Have you been to cars land ? I really want to go there to.
Xx

Hope it's dry for us both :)
Weather not to bad here at the min
X

what site are you looking at?

The one I look, shows around +10, sunny with clouds and a bit of rain. But I expect to change, still plenty of time.

what site are you looking at?

The one I look, shows around +10, sunny with clouds and a bit of rain. But I expect to change, still plenty of time.[/
I'm looking at accuweather.com
Not to bad don't know what to pack ?
Only 10 days !!
Sdd in the morning you up for a dance ?
Xxx

Always up for a dance! One of my favorite things to do!

Always up for a dance! One of my favorite things to do!

Lol :rotfl2:
Bet your always up for a trip to disneyland paris we are so a like :goodvibes
I'm so excited I could cry !!
The boys dream ap came today where do I exchange them anyone what I've been told and whAt came with the pass has confused me :scratchin
X

ILOVEDLP said:
Lol :rotfl2:
Bet your always up for a trip to disneyland paris we are so a like :goodvibes
I'm so excited I could cry !!
The boys dream ap came today where do I exchange them anyone what I've been told and whAt came with the pass has confused me :scratchin
X

Show them at the gate and you will be admitted - bring ID for all getting passes plus yourself plus normal tickets of course for those not getting passes - sorry for stating the obvious but Im terrible for confusing things!!
Stroll down along Main St and to the right of the castle between it and Discoveryland is the Annual Pass Bureau. Its adjoined to Buzz Lightyear Laser Blast if that makes sense? You will hopefully not have to queue for long, then they take photos for the passes for each person and you sign up all the contract. They print them there and then and you are free to go and use them for park entry as they are then active. Bobs your uncle :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter