• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

March Check-In **Official** Thread (Start with Post #17)

Looking likely I’ll have two days in March. Full day on 23rd and then a half day on 24th. The only two things that are must do are Soarin over California and to see the new Parade!

Thank you and Happy early birthday to you! My birthday will be the day after we arrive (3/14) and my twins birthday is the week after we leave (3/27) so we will be celebrating three birthdays. This is their birthday gift as I am not going to throw a party for them after all the $$ we will be spending in Disneyland.

Would love to hear all about your trip including things you really enjoyed/didn't like when you return :)
I’m in the March birthday club too! Mines the 18th, which happens to be the day we arrive in Anaheim. Total coincidence as we’re planning around my husband’s conference schedule, but I will enjoy celebrating there!

happy early birthday to you, your twins, and @Christina-B-Na too!

I’m in the March birthday club too! Mines the 18th, which happens to be the day we arrive in Anaheim. Total coincidence as we’re planning around my husband’s conference schedule, but I will enjoy celebrating there!
Happy Birthday to you as well!!! Mine is the 19th!
Its a happy coincidence for me as well to celebrate my Bday ( a little early) there. I’ll take it though. For me there’s no better place. Be sure to get Birthday buttons! 🎂:bday:
We’re finally under the 30 day mark until we arrive. So excited!!

Happy Birthday to you as well!!! Mine is the 19th!
Its a happy coincidence for me as well to celebrate my Bday ( a little early) there. I’ll take it though. For me there’s no better place. Be sure to get Birthday buttons! 🎂:bday:
We’re finally under the 30 day mark until we arrive. So excited!!

Happy Birthday to all the March people! Mine is March 15th and I've spent a few birthday's there. This year I'll be gone by my birthday though. Have fun!!

Tentatively booked for 3/7-3/8 - hotel (Fairfield Inn and Suites) and park(s) reservations made. Still looking for airfare. I wanted to fly in on 3/6 but most of the hotels nearby are booked! It is crazy. I know there is an after party on 3/5, but not sure why the one night of 3/6-3/7 hotels are booked, but price drops a lot on 3/7-3/8! I would think it would be bad all weekend! I mean, I'm glad it is not or else we wouldn't be able to come!

Checking in..a bit late! (Feb 29-Mar 6) Staying at GCH w/DTD view. We are a group of 5 friends (nurse co-workers), this will be our 3rd annual trip! We will be going to Pixar night and VIP dessert for WOC. Looking forward to getting away with friends, enjoying the magic of Disneyland and of course great food and drinks!

Tentatively booked for 3/7-3/8 - hotel (Fairfield Inn and Suites) and park(s) reservations made. Still looking for airfare. I wanted to fly in on 3/6 but most of the hotels nearby are booked! It is crazy. I know there is an after party on 3/5, but not sure why the one night of 3/6-3/7 hotels are booked, but price drops a lot on 3/7-3/8! I would think it would be bad all weekend! I mean, I'm glad it is not or else we wouldn't be able to come!

This thread is discussing the same issue. There’s a huge annual convention in town that checks out of the surrounding hotels on 3/7.

FYI if anyone is renting a car... we have one for the week because we are doing other things and then ending with Disney... booked thru Costco some time ago, and checked rates today (I check every few weeks or so), and our price dropped $95 for the week. So if you have a car booked, it pays to keep checking!

Hey everyone! I’m back for the time being. It looks like I picked an eventful day to return 😬😂 I’m hoping to get through posts tonight and add everyone to the checkin post, plus new info on ticket prices. Things are still a little unstable here, so I may not be online as much as I like, lol, but I’ve missed this outlet.

Read today that MaxPass is increasing to $20.

I was so bummed about that! I was going to call and add that to our tickets on Friday. I don't think I'm willing to pay $20 a day for 5 days for the both of us. That's $200 extra dollars. Boo.

I was so bummed about that! I was going to call and add that to our tickets on Friday. I don't think I'm willing to pay $20 a day for 5 days for the both of us. That's $200 extra dollars. Boo.

I agree. It is a significant increase when multiplied by 2, 4, 6... for 3, 4, 5 days...

One good thing (depending on how you look at it), they added FP to Autopia and Monsters', Inc. Smuggler's Run is next, but no date.

Hi everyone! I added all new posters to check-in post #17. I also added a couple of "breaking news" bullets regarding the addition of Monster's Inc. and Autopia to the FastPass system, as well as the regrettable news regarding the increase in ticket and MaxPass prices to post #19. Please let me know if I missed anyone or there is additional information that should be added.

Hey everyone! I’m back for the time being. It looks like I picked an eventful day to return 😬😂 I’m hoping to get through posts tonight and add everyone to the checkin post, plus new info on ticket prices. Things are still a little unstable here, so I may not be online as much as I like, lol, but I’ve missed this outlet.
Hope all is okay. Thanks for all you do here. It's very helpful for a board noob!

Reactions: EmJ
Hi everyone! I added all new posters to check-in post #17. I also added a couple of "breaking news" bullets regarding the addition of Monster's Inc. and Autopia to the FastPass system, as well as the regrettable news regarding the increase in ticket and MaxPass prices to post #19. Please let me know if I missed anyone or there is additional information that should be added.
I thought it was weird that Disney announced the increase on a Tuesday -- now I know they were waiting for you to come back to the DIS!

• Haha
Reactions: EmJ
Ok. Officially (no more tentative) booked for 3/6 - 3/8. Funny enough, hotel availability opened for that 3/6 night if you pay with points! So FFI 3/6 - 3/8. Flying in/out ONT which is not ideal, but again, when you are using points, you have to go with what is available and it is better than LAX! Super excited for all the happenings and ROTR!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter