• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Marion's *License Plate/Stroller Tags Only*- DO NOT QUOTE!

Hi Marion! Thanks so much for doing this. Can I please get these two license plates?

License-RoyalCarriage5.jpg
The Lowe's Royal Carriage
November 2016

License-AnotherFab6.jpg
Lowe
December 2016

We're leaving for Disney in a couple days and I hope to get 2 license plate designs for our strollers. Sorry for just requesting, I just found this post. Any Pluto design would be apprciate. He is my son's favorite.

license-Pluto6.jpg
Kenny
October 2016

License-Pluto6.jpg
Kenny
November 2016

Thanks in advance!

Hi Marion,

I would love if you could make a few plates for us please. We will be there Dec. 2016 (we leave the 10th).

License-Figment1.jpg
(I am not sure if you need to put a name on this one, if so it is for Lucas)
December 2016

License-Tangled3.jpg
Zoe
December 2016

License-MaryPoppins1.jpg
(again, not sure if you put a name on this one, if so it is for Sophie)
December 2016

Thank you!

I have temporarily made copying and downloading from my PB impossible. I will work on resolving this right after work....

Last edited:
Starting on 11/4/2016, I will be trying a new procedure for you to get your requests since even my personalized items have been stolen.

I will start a new conversation with a link to the requested graphics and a password customized for you. (thanks LadyB for the notion!) Joy, joy…. This will slow things down immensely but cannot be helped.

I do not want to have lots of messages back and forth in these conversations so you needn’t thank me there or notify me that you have downloaded from PB.

In fact, it would be best if you went into edit mode of your original request to indicate any such remarks. That way I will see them but not be burdened with spending more time in the conversations than in actually DISigning.

I am so sorry that these immoral individuals have made it necessary for us to go to such lengths to protect what we lovingly DISigned for you for free.

If you have any other ideas that might help in protection of our DISigns and sharing them with you, please let me know!!

Last edited:
Quick question, you have have ready completed 2 items for me back a few posts but was not able to download. Will you send me the link for those still? Do I have to request again. Thank you so much and give you so much credit for sticking it out and doing all of this to help others on their vacation. Just amazing!

Hi Marion, May I please request Stroller Tag - License-MVMCP4.jpg with Seltzer Family on it and one with Cabarle Family on it. Two in all, same DiSign, no date please!

We leave on December 2.

Thank you so much for all your great work.
Donna

How do I get a password? I'm sorry, but I'm new to this thread.

Thank you, Donna

Last edited by a moderator:
Firstly, no use of quote feature on any of my threads. It is in my rules (see post #1) and even in this thread title.

Go to Conversation feature to find the password to your folder after you review rules...

UPDATED 11/30/2016:

You make it so hard to choose!!

May I please have:

License-Fab6Ver3.jpg

Personalization:
BRYSON
May '17

Thank you!

Last edited:
Hi Marion, I went to my conversation and saw your reply. I just don't know where to go to put in the information you provided. Is that the password? What is the link to get to my DisSign?
I sincerely apologize, I consider myself pretty computer literate but I just can't get to your PB. I have read your post #1 several times and I'm not sure what I am missing. Please help, Thank you, Donna

PS...I forgot one important person, can you please make the same DisSign with the following name:
Pop-Pop's Scooter

Thanks Again!

Last edited:
katriscarias, As I have stated previously, I cannot do any DISigns with symbols or photos of old icons. You will have to pick something else

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter