Marvel Day at Sea Navigator

I was on this cruise too....it started with Pirates, then Halloween on the high seas, Nassau which was fantastic weather, then Castaway, then Disneyworld. then Marvel....all the little ones were complete exhausted by time we pulled into NYC :)

Bravo Disney another great cruise!
We've never been as tired at the end of a cruise as we were on this one! That includes our 8 night Mediterranean and our 14 night B2B this past June. We spent all Friday between lunch and dinner sleeping, it was crazy.

Were there any Guardians characters who did M&Gs besides Groot?

We've never been as tired at the end of a cruise as we were on this one! That includes our 8 night Mediterranean and our 14 night B2B this past June. We spent all Friday between lunch and dinner sleeping, it was crazy.

Agree. I'm recovering today. Probably a combination of WDW (long day) and a lot of stuff going on aboard the ship. It was almost hard to follow if we were doing Halloween, or Marvel, or pirate, because so much of it was mixed up. People were wearing Marvel stuff all week, Halloween and pirate on same day, then back to Halloween at the end.

Agree. I'm recovering today. Probably a combination of WDW (long day) and a lot of stuff going on aboard the ship. It was almost hard to follow if we were doing Halloween, or Marvel, or pirate, because so much of it was mixed up. People were wearing Marvel stuff all week, Halloween and pirate on same day, then back to Halloween at the end.

Cruising on the Magic next week - can you please tell me what shows were which nights? Specifically, when did they show Tangled? Thank you so much!!!!!

Thank you. My DD is primarily interested in any merchandise that is specifically themed towards Marvel Day at Sea like the Star Wars Day at Sea items.

They had Marvel Day at Sea name tags that you could buy...they looked pretty cool. You can get them personalized with your name.

They definitely had t-shirts with the Marvel Day at Sea logo. They also had Tervis with the logo.

MJ

Love the comic book feel to the Navigators! I can’t wait to hear how it was.

One of the things I liked best about Marvel Day was the random ship announcements by Stan Lee or the Marvel characters. They were so funny. Like Stan Lee saying something about Thor...where are you. Your carry on is on the dock and no one can lift onto the ship but you!

MJ

They had Marvel Day at Sea name tags that you could buy...they looked pretty cool. You can get them personalized with your name.

They definitely had t-shirts with the Marvel Day at Sea logo. They also had Tervis with the logo.

MJ

Did they have photo ops with any of the Guardians besides Groot?

No. Other than people were getting random photos with Starlord and Gamorah as they walked about. Didn't see that raccoon anywhere.

Thanks. Bummer though. They should have a Meet and Greet too! Oh well.

Thanks. Bummer though. They should have a Meet and Greet too! Oh well.

They do have a Meet and Greet with other Marvel characters. In my activities that I can reserve tickets, are two M&G possibilities. Groot by himself and other Marvel characters in a different location I guess.

They do have a Meet and Greet with other Marvel characters. In my activities that I can reserve tickets, are two M&G possibilities. Groot by himself and other Marvel characters in a different location I guess.

No, I know they have one with Spider-Man and Thor and Black Panther. I’m not as into those.

(And I still may decide to stick with the Wonder that week. Unsure.)

No, I know they have one with Spider-Man and Thor and Black Panther. I’m not as into those.

(And I still may decide to stick with the Wonder that week. Unsure.)

To be honest, I am not interested in Marvel characters. I like the idea of going on a cruise, going to WDW, and 4 sea days. I am sure I will catch a glimpse of the activities on board but I am on a Disney cruise, can’t wait! Almost 5 more days!

To be honest, I am not interested in Marvel characters. I like the idea of going on a cruise, going to WDW, and 4 sea days. I am sure I will catch a glimpse of the activities on board but I am on a Disney cruise, can’t wait! Almost 5 more days!

Have fun! Mine would be out of Miami. As a teacher I cannot take off during the school year for a cruise.

Have fun! Mine would be out of Miami. As a teacher I cannot take off during the school year for a cruise.

Thanks! I am going out of NYC, I am officially retired. I have two nieces and a nephew who are in the NYC school system. They tell me they are happy with their teachers.

I had a photo with Loki....had a photo with Thor last year. Was not able to get tickets to the Marvel Meet and Greet event.

It looked pretty cool though...I peeked into D Lounge where it was being held.

MJ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter