Matt's Sunrise Safari Report - Breakfast on the Jungle Cruise!!

I SOOOOOO want to go!! 2019 is coming right up. If it's anything like the last one, it ought to be spectacular!

If they are offering it and I don't see it, grab a ticket or two for me... I'm good for it!!

If they are offering it and I don't see it, grab a ticket or two for me... I'm good for it!!
Last time, everyone was perched at their computers so they could all click at the second the packages were released. Most didn't get through, and those that did were only able to get one ticket. Get some friends/family to try for you, too! If I happen to get one, and it includes hotel, I'm happy to share with any of my friends who get a ticket :) Or maybe we could pool our resources and grab a suite, though my budget wouldn't allow for a Signature unless there were about a hundred of us :D

Marc Davis Centenial dinner inside the Haunted Mansion
Price was $1913 (Marc Davis birth year), and even at that price there was a lottery for tickets

takemymoney.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter