Matt's Sunrise Safari Report - Breakfast on the Jungle Cruise!!

Oh, I didn't even notice! LOL!! I was too busy visualizing your experience. :) Are you doing the Trader Sam's Mahaloween Luau??! Please post pics and a report. I'm curious about this one as Trader Sam's is one of my favorite spots!

Sure am. I'm doing it solo though because we weren't going to get a sitter that night, so Amy will have the girls. It should be FUN!!! You know there will be a full report and pics... I just realized I didn't have any trip journals left... they were all full... Amy is going to pick me up some more tomorrow. That would really suck.

Sure am. I'm doing it solo though because we weren't going to get a sitter that night, so Amy will have the girls. It should be FUN!!! You know there will be a full report and pics... I just realized I didn't have any trip journals left... they were all full... Amy is going to pick me up some more tomorrow. That would really suck.
Poor Amy, getting tossed to the curb again! LOL!! Is this going to cost you another Dooney???!:rotfl:

Poor Amy, getting tossed to the curb again! LOL!! Is this going to cost you another Dooney???!:rotfl:
Umm.... she got these today from me.... ouch...

IMG_0975%20(Large).JPG

You did such a great job on this! Thanks for sharing the pics--they are fantastic.
Looks like you had a fabulous time and it was worth every penny. I feel like I was there via your pics!

You did such a great job on this! Thanks for sharing the pics--they are fantastic.
Looks like you had a fabulous time and it was worth every penny. I feel like I was there via your pics!
It was a great time. I'm really looking forward to what they come up with next. Something on TSI or HM and it would be all:

Shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpg

I love that you have a big smile on your face in almost every pic! That says it all.:thumbsup2
I did the HM 40th anniversary event back in 2009. There were 3 levels of tickets. I was lucky enough to get the middle tier, which was $250.00. I was kicking myself for paying that much, but OMG....that event was over the top AMAZING and worth every penny!!! There was a VERY elaborate wedding feast and show over at DCA in the building where they have the Frozen stuff now. After dinner, we were walked over to Disneyland (which was closed by then) for the reception at the HM. We got to ride as many times as we wanted and enjoyed wedding cake and punch. We were also given 3 wedding gifts...a weather vane like the one on top of the mansion (about 14" tall), a HM ceramic tile plaque and a special event pin. The top tier also included a night at the DL Hotel. The lower tier only included the reception at the mansion, but no gifts. Oh! And we got to dress up too! I'd do it again in a heartbeat, if I were lucky enough to get tickets again!!

HM3.png

I love that you have a big smile on your face in almost every pic! That says it all.:thumbsup2
I did the HM 40th anniversary event back in 2009. There were 3 levels of tickets. I was lucky enough to get the middle tier, which was $250.00. I was kicking myself for paying that much, but OMG....that event was over the top AMAZING and worth every penny!!! There was a VERY elaborate wedding feast and show over at DCA in the building where they have the Frozen stuff now. After dinner, we were walked over to Disneyland (which was closed by then) for the reception at the HM. We got to ride as many times as we wanted and enjoyed wedding cake and punch. We were also given 3 wedding gifts...a weather vane like the one on top of the mansion (about 14" tall), a HM ceramic tile plaque and a special event pin. The top tier also included a night at the DL Hotel. The lower tier only included the reception at the mansion, but no gifts. Oh! And we got to dress up too! I'd do it again in a heartbeat, if I were lucky enough to get tickets again!!

View attachment 127654

OMG!!! Nancy, that's wonderful!! I really wish I had the opportunity for that. Such a unique experience. Disney should do these more often for the real fans.

Any chance of this or something similar coming to the DLR any time soon? I'm jonesing for some DL awesome experiences...
I wish. I didn't participate in this one (I like sleeping in) but I'm glad they offered it. The closest thing I can think of is the ChocWalk luau in two weeks.

This looks amazing! We will be there in Feb. 2019. Fingers crossed that they will be offering some great experiences like this one!

Any chance of this or something similar coming to the DLR any time soon? I'm jonesing for some DL awesome experiences...
I read that there is going to be a HM 50th anniversary 'something', so maybe you can try to snag tickets if they offer another event like the one Nancy went to!

Of course, the tickets are going to cost a lot more than $250 this time if they do....

I read that there is going to be a HM 50th anniversary 'something', so maybe you can try to snag tickets if they offer another event like the one Nancy went to!

That’s what I’m talking about!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter