May 12, 2007 -- Taking the Magic to the Mediterranean -- 14 day Repo Cruise!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh that is wonderful!!!!!

How was WDW?!?! You have to tell us all about it :)

Happy Thanksgiving!

Debbie

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

Scott your decoration look GREAT!! Flyboy likes the duct tape idea and he may just try that this year.

The video is AWESOME Chris and Robert! Tears of Joy! DH what good times we all had!

It has been raining here in Salem/Keizer OR since we arrived. Hopefully we will have a day of sunshine?!? Deann the next time you speak with your family ask them if they know the Volker Family. My cousin's husband wants to know their family name if possible. He knows everyone here.

Debbie glad to hear you are getting better...

Thanks for the residue removal tips, will see how bad it is.

The video is great KEWL!!!

I am on the road and hope to get home tonight, would be nice to be home for the holidays.

Thanks for including me! Your video was amazing! What a great day!!!!!

We weren't at that party, but were sitting above the Mickey pool while Johnny slept and Danny was asleep in a life preserver. Both boys fell aleep during the drill in their preservers. Too funny! Daniel slept in his for a really long time!

Good Morning Kids,

Happy Thanksgiving to one and all.

Looking forward to a couple of days off , (worked 44 hours the last three days) getting Christmas stuff up in the house and maybe just doing nothing. There is a Christmas parade on the 24th.

I gotta cook the diner today, Turkey, yams, Green beans, bread, and Pumpkin Pie, being lazy and bought premade pie crusts, hope they are ok.

We are thankful for all you great folks.

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! I hope that everyone is well. The holidays can be challenging!

I have it easy. I made the green bean casserol and we are headed to a friend's house! Easy enough.

Have a great day!

Lori

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Jason and I are staying home alone today and making a nice Thanksgiving feast for just the two of us with turkey (well turkey breast actually) stuffing, potatoes, the whole bit. It's rare we get an entire day together with nothing on the agenda to do and with neither of us working or at cheerleading practice or some other distraction...so we're going to lay around in our PJ's and watch movies and cuddle then eat too much and go to bed! :)

(We're supposed to get 3 inches of snow today, too...so that will be a nice way to stay warm!)

Yes--Happy Thanksgicing to you all. One Thing I am very thankful for this year is all of you and the great vacation we all shared:goodvibes

Happy Thanksgiving all!!

Spending the day at home, then going out to dinner. Have to rest up my foot for the next week.

One week from now I will be in WDW!!! :banana: :banana: :cool1:

Debbie

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!! It was a beautiful day here in sunny Florida. The Parks were packed. We heard they stopped letting people into Magic Kingdom because they were packed.

We were traitors today. We ate our Thanksgiving dinner at the Royal Pacific at Universal then went to see the movie, The Bee Story. We really enjoyed the day - having a 5 year old grandson makes life so enjoyable.

Anxious to see all of you next week at Candlelight. We will go watch the first performance tomorrow night. We practiced on the stage last Thursday. It gave me goosebumps!!! I am so excited about this opportunity.

You are all going to love the castle lights at Magic Kingdom. It will just take your breath away. It is awesome. They have really outdone themselves. I think Epcot needs more decorations but that is just my opinion. The Harlem Choir is performing at Disney Hollywood Studios - they say they are good if you are there to take in the Osborne Light Show. We ate yesterday at the new Yak & Yeti Restaurant at Animal Kingdom. It is good - a little pricey. The decor is very good.

Hope you all have a wonderful Holiday Season. We are all so lucky we got to take that fantastic cruise last May - what wonderful memories we made. Lots to be thankful for. Anna

Happy Late Thanksgiving to Everyone!

I worked 11 to 6 at Riverside on Thanksgiving. It was fun seeing all the excited guests who came to get ready for their trips on Saturday and Sunday. I didnt' mind working at all!

When we lived "up North" my house the THE place to be on all the holidays! I could easily have 25 people for meals on Thanksgiving. And When Chuck and I were first married, we had at least 2 Thanksgiving meals to go to, his family and my family. I loved every minute of it, but I am OK now not having all the rush. I guess I was THANKFUL not to have to cook!

Now Patrick is in FULLL CHRISTMAS mode! Christmas music all the time, Christmas DVD's and movies....the whole bit!

The parks are absolutley BEAUTIFUL right now!

I hope to get to see everyone who is coiming down here in the next few weeks....Erik and Jason? Debbie? When can we get together?

Connie :cheer2: :cheer2:

We went to our local Christmas Parade last night. It was Kewl and cool. Pretty well done, it lasted 1.5 hours. We took the pups and they were pretty well behaved. The young pup needs more socialization, and it was good for her.

Well it is back to work tomorrow and have to hit the road.

Hope to finish the living room Christmas tree today.

I did decorate the elk antlers ala Country Bear Jamboree. LOL

Hi All, Happy Thanksgiving weekend! We went to Goofy's kitchen this year and while it was perfectly fine it wasn't as special as the Grand Ballroom that we did last year (Ballroom was twice the price.) So, we've decided to go back to the Ballroom next year. We still walked away stuffed. We went home and watched Santa Claus 3 and Hairspray - both were lots of fun. Went to the drive in this weekend (after putting up the tree and all the fun stuff) to see Enchanted - also lots of fun.

WDW Question:
I'm wondering how cold it will be at night at WDW when we are there in mid December - it looks like low 70's during the day????

Debbie: hope that foot is getting better.

Kelly, ya never know what the temps will be at WDW in Dec. We have seen the whole spectrum from shorts to gloves and warm hats.

Hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving!

I rely on subscription notifications to check the boards and suddenly realized that I hadn't received anything since we got back from Palm Springs. Sure enough, I was four pages behind.

We enjoyed seeing Erik and Jason at DL (along with the milestogo and CaCruisn families) and then again we had dinner with Erik in Palm Springs. It is so nice to see people from the cruise. Curt managed to make it to the dinner also (he wasn't given a choice). Now he says that he hopes that we will be able to do the Panama Canal cruise.

I had my audition on the 14th with Adventures by Disney. It really wasn't as bad as the phone interview. Did I tell you that I had one friend at the auditions with me? She went to tour director school with me. We had seen each other in October and learned that we were both auditioning. That was nice because most of the other people already knew each other because they worked at DL together. There were 32 people auditioning in Anaheim. The other two locations were Orlando and London. You only get a shot at this one day a year. They said there were around 120 people auditioning in total and they would hire about 60 of those. Not bad odds, but like I said most of the others were already working for Disney. Also when I saw the presentations, there was not a single dud in the bunch. So I have a lot of competition. They said we would hear one way or the other in the first two weeks of December.

Hi All, Happy Thanksgiving weekend! We went to Goofy's kitchen this year and while it was perfectly fine it wasn't as special as the Grand Ballroom that we did last year (Ballroom was twice the price.) So, we've decided to go back to the Ballroom next year. We still walked away stuffed. We went home and watched Santa Claus 3 and Hairspray - both were lots of fun. Went to the drive in this weekend (after putting up the tree and all the fun stuff) to see Enchanted - also lots of fun.

WDW Question:
I'm wondering how cold it will be at night at WDW when we are there in mid December - it looks like low 70's during the day????

Debbie: hope that foot is getting better.

Well I am still on crutches. :( I am allowed off of them on Wednesday. I leave for WDW on Thursday. :eek: Went back to the doc last Wednesday (this time to the podiatrist and NOT the primary) who put me in a "soft cast". Basically a soft mesh covered in an ace bandage. Hope that does the trick!

Kelly, ya never know what the temps will be at WDW in Dec. We have seen the whole spectrum from shorts to gloves and warm hats.

Scott is right. You need to pack for all 3 seasons when going to WDW in December.

This picture was taken on December 8, 2006 in the morning at Animal Kingdom. And I am from the north! It was chilly.

WDWDec06025-1.jpg

A few days later I was in jeans and long sleeve t shirt and if I remember correctly there was a day I wore shorts.

Debbie

Yeah we're trying to think about packing, too. We generally try to pack light when we travel but htat may not be entirely possible considering we have to pack and prepare for such varied weather....we leave on Friday for Atlanta and then arrive in WDW next Wed. the 5th.

Sue---I'm so glad your audition went well...i was thinking of you around the time it happened and hoping you'd post some news! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter