May 12, 2007 -- Taking the Magic to the Mediterranean -- 14 day Repo Cruise!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:love: Chris, Dave just came downstairs and asked what on earth is going on that I am starring at the computer in tears:laughing: Great, great fun to watch the youtube clip but it makes me miss everyone so much. I do hope you bring the entire two DVD set along in Spetember. I want to see it ALL.
Thanks for sharing.

Just a quick post! Hi everyone. I am in the middle of an audit, but wanted to share in case no one else got the card from DCL. Yesterday we got a note thanking us for being in the Med and they sent info to download a screensaver. Anyway, go to disneycruise.com/CastawayClub and then go to The Magic, The Memories, The Med

Download.

It said you needed your Castaway Club number, but it never asked for ours. The great things is there are some wonderful pictures of Barcelona that everyone might enjoy. Not only does it give you a screensaver going through pictures, but all the ports in the Med. Then on my desktop there is a file and I can actually copy the pictures into my own file and print them out. The pictures are wonderful.

Anyway, gotta go. Miss everyone. I am headed to California this weekend for business. Will see Tony and Adrienne on Saturday night and we are headed to Wicked!

Then back for 3 days, then headed to the Magic for a week to enjoy Thanksgiving on the sea!

We got that too! One of the pics in Barcelona even has our table mates in the photo!

Lori

Thought some of you might enjoy this YouTube video I posted. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ujmHl8NHzQ
It's from our vacation DVD that we painstakingly have been putting together for the past month. Unfortunately it did not upload very clear at all, but it's still watchable. 2 minutes into it there are some Disboarders who seem to be having the times of their lives!! Hope you enjoy it if you watch it!!
I think you caught me in the photo of us playing Yahtzee. I'm pretty sure that is me with the glass of red wine.

Have fun at Disney World

I think you caught me in the photo of us playing Yahtzee. I'm pretty sure that is me with the glass of red wine.

Have fun at Disney World

It sure is Susie. You are in many of our photos actually--Bingo, Palo. Many Disers are. I will probably upload the Sail Away Deck Party after I get back because there are so many Disers, and we really like that scene. I'll post a link when I do, but it'll be a few weeks.

Greetings from CA all. Jason and i had a lovely trip to DisneyLand and a very nice visit with Anna and Kelly and Susie and their respective families.

Now I'm in Palm Springs at my conference and I might be seeing Susie again this week since she and her husband are probably coming this way this weekend (and, Susie, if you read this....that restaraunt "Blame it on Midnight" that you were talking about is literally ACROSS THE STREET from my hotel. I can almost see it from my room's window!)

Also, Chris....very cute video....I have a better understanding now about the amount of time you always talk about going into those projects!! ;) Now if I could just smile when my photo is taken I'd look much better in the damn thing! :lmao:

You sure know how to make a girl cry....:sad: Can't wait to see the sequel when you guys return! :goodvibes

Yes we did also get the card in the mail yesterday from DCL with the pictures! It made us miss everyone......

Ah Eric, a smile is way easier than the 1000 pounds I need to lose to look better in mine! The camera adds like 50 pounds, though, doesn't it?!:lmao: Regardless, I am giggling about the video!

Just showed Scott. He was disappointed that you all are not on the Panama. Even he is thinking it might be fun to switch to the double dip. :idea: If I were a rich man...I'd do both! :banana: He said we'd probably NEVER have a better cruise than the EB TransAtlantic. :cloud9:

Tell Scott it will be VERY hard to beat that EB transatlantic and Flyboy agrees!

I agree that it is unlikely I eill evre expereince another vacation quite as perfect as the Eastbound Transatlantic was. THANKS all of you for being a big part of that magic.

Hi guys, Chris that was cute, loved the end with Rob eating soup in his robe (did you pack that big robe?)

We had an incredibly busy week this week - originally I thought I'd hit DL with the boys for a day or two, but once again people come to CA and I'm swamped with work. We've had the coldest November we've ever had here - we're freezing to death! It was great to see everyone at DL last weekend for dinner, even if we did end up being forced to have the buffet instead of the menu. GRRRR.

Linda, have a great trip you'll love Wicked. LA has the Broadway cast of Eden Espinoza and Megan Hilty (Eden is from Anaheim) - they just filmed Ugly Betty here at the Pantages (in front of the women's bathroom that you will see too because it has the longest line in the building :rotfl: ) Are you coming back again in December?

Stalking Linda ;) and totally jealous of all her fun vacations...Linda, once you have finished all the cruises you have listed, you will have spent around 19 weeks on Disney Ships. :thumbsup2 As Scott says, KEWL. You should get frequent sailing points.:)

Off to bed, cuz if counting Linda's vacations is all I can think of to do, I should just close my eyes!:upsidedow

Us too! Guess you guys decided not to take a cruise this week?

No we didn't go but are seriously considering the 16th of Dec for four days. Instead I am on a road trip with my parents through Leavenworth, WA then Salem,OR for Thanksgiving. I am going to be living vicariously. (? on sp) Are you doing a blog for next week? I would love to see it if you do. December dessert??? Say hi to Robert and Jaime for us.

Anyone in Leavenworth,WA or Salem/Keirzer, OR or Lincoln City, OR??? We are in Leavenworth, WA till Thursday and then down to Salem/Keizer until the sunday after Thanksgiving. Then I am driving home to SLC with Mom and DAD!

No we didn't go but are seriously considering the 16th of Dec for four days. Instead I am on a road trip with my parents through Leavenworth, WA then Salem,OR for Thanksgiving. I am going to be living vicariously. (? on sp) Are you doing a blog for next week? I would love to see it if you do. December dessert??? Say hi to Robert and Jaime for us.

Anyone in Leavenworth,WA or Salem/Keirzer, OR or Lincoln City, OR??? We are in Leavenworth, WA till Thursday and then down to Salem/Keizer until the sunday after Thanksgiving. Then I am driving home to SLC with Mom and DAD!

We are not in Levenworth, but it is lovely there. Very quaint (sp?). You are in Eastern WA. We are in Western WA near Seattle.

Lori

I'm not there now, but I was born in Salem and went to 5th grade in Kaizer.

My Grandma and uncles still live in the Salem area, so it's home for me. My parents have a house in Independence in an airport community. It's too funny, cuz every house has a hangar.

My sister lives in the tri cities in Western WA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter