~May 14, 2011~ Eastbound Transatlantic Cruise on the Magic!

We are on the Dec. 6 Wonder. Our plan is to compare the price in Dec. to the release date price. If it is a better deal to rebook on-board with the OBC and 10% discount, we will rebook the reservation and apply our deposit. I don't think it will sell too much before December...especially because everyone wants to go to Alaska. That and it is still sooooo far away!!!

My friend and I are on the Dec. 6 Wonder, too!

Good luck with rebooking and the 10% off!

Thanks :) Even if it works out to be the same money but get a couple hundred for the OBC we will do it. $$ is $$ and better when it is free!! Well, as long as we can book a similar cabin I should say. We want one that sleeps four cuz the kid uses the top bunk, and we sit on the couch while he is sleeping. Worked great for the '08 WBPC (he was 6). Our cabin for the Baltic next summer only sleeps 3; we are a little upset about it, but it is mid-ship and is a priority for us!

My friend and I are on the Dec. 6 Wonder, too!

I think an on-ship introduction is in order. We are cruising with DisneyRN1 and her DH!!! They were our table mates on the WBPC, and we became good friends. See you soon :) I am looking forward to meeting you!!

I think an on-ship introduction is in order. We are cruising with DisneyRN1 and her DH!!! They were our table mates on the WBPC, and we became good friends. See you soon :) I am looking forward to meeting you!!
Thank you - I will look forward to meeting you, too! I suppose I ought to mosey on over to the cruise meets thread for our cruise. :)

Are you going to WDW before or after the cruise? We'll be there 3 nights pre-cruise and 5-nights post-cruise. DISapalooza (aka "DAP") will be going on the weekend after the cruise: http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2293787

Thank you - I will look forward to meeting you, too! I suppose I ought to mosey on over to the cruise meets thread for our cruise. :)

Are you going to WDW before or after the cruise? We'll be there 3 nights pre-cruise and 5-nights post-cruise. DISapalooza (aka "DAP") will be going on the weekend after the cruise: http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2293787

I am not perusing the meet thread as of yet. I posted a couple of posts way back when we booked. We were hoping for a quiet, not so busy cruise. I might lurk though. As far as fish extender, we are not participating (not sure if there even is one). We were going to put a few things in for our son on our own.

We also are going to WDW 5 days post cruise. Staying at Saratoga Springs. We were in a one bedroom at the VWL, but my in-laws decided to join us at the world, and we needed a two bedroom. We are wait-listed for a 2 at VWL, but I highly doubt that will come through. Need lots of pixiedust:

Not sure about "DAP"...never heard of it.

Hi, Everyone

I booked this cruise on Tuesday for myself (Sherry) my boyfriend Dave and my mother Martha. This will be the first time any of us have been to Europe. I however couldn't justify taking my kids out of school for two weeks as even though they don't do much the end of year testing, etc runs about that same time. We are in a category 11A, just couldn't really go with anything higher, but we have our room assignment anyway.

My mother's birthday is May 18 and mine is May 30 so this is how we will be celebrating our birthday's. It will be my 40th.

I will now need to find out about all things Disney to prepare myself for this trip.

Hi, Everyone

I booked this cruise on Tuesday for myself (Sherry) my boyfriend Dave and my mother Martha. This will be the first time any of us have been to Europe. I however couldn't justify taking my kids out of school for two weeks as even though they don't do much the end of year testing, etc runs about that same time. We are in a category 11A, just couldn't really go with anything higher, but we have our room assignment anyway.

My mother's birthday is May 18 and mine is May 30 so this is how we will be celebrating our birthday's. It will be my 40th.

I will now need to find out about all things Disney to prepare myself for this trip.
Welcome, Sherry! What a MAGICal way to celebrate your birthdays! If you will give me all the info for the Roll Call, I will add you to the first post.

I will try on the info - my DIS user name is mom2tcdx2 (for those who wish to know my children's initials are both tcd and I have 2)

Booked is myself Sherry, my boyfriend Dave and my mom Martha.

We are booked currently in a category 11C I know on Deck 7 but at the moment I don't recall the cabin number.

I currently have done 5 cruises, Dave and my mother both have 2. We also have two other cruises booked (Carnival & Princess) between now and May 2011. We have been to Disney a few times this will be our first Disney cruise. (We are vacation club members)

We will not have any children traveling with us and my daughter is not happy about that LOL!!!!

We want one that sleeps four cuz the kid uses the top bunk, and we sit on the couch while he is sleeping. Worked great for the '08 WBPC (he was 6). Our cabin for the Baltic next summer only sleeps 3; we are a little upset about it, but it is mid-ship and is a priority for us!

On our cruise last month we had a cabin for 3. Something seemed off, but I figured it was just because it was a mirror image of the last cabin. This can be a problem if you walk into the closet instead of the bathroom in the middle of the night :rotfl2:

After visiting my friends' cabin for 4, I realized ours was missing the cabinet that looks like a tall steamer trunk at the foot of the bed. I was bummed (for about 4 minutes) then decieded to heck with unpacking. I'm thinking we had a cabin for 4 in the past. I never thought of putting Brina in the upper bunk and keeping the couch set up. Cool idea! :thumbsup2

I have added a link to your thread on the main index page. Have a great cruise!:thumbsup2

Hey Hey!!!! I'm so glad to find you all!!! I just booked my WHOLE family for this cruise!!! We are VERY excited! I hope we pull together a FE (love those things!) and a meet in the suite??? What could be better! :-) Alright, maybe I'm getting a littlecarried away....
Roll Call
DIS Name Turk82
First Name of Those Sailing (my parents, brothers, their wives, kids, and my cousin) Steve, Eunice (parents), Melanie (cousin), Megan (me!), JoJo (my guide dog), Kevin, Linda, Isobel (2.5yrs), Craig, Jenny, Jeremy (5), Skyla (1.5), Philip, Madelyn, Boone (7), and maybe Keith, Lisa, Keira (4), and William (2).
Stateroom(s) 7631, 7629, etc, etc
Cruised Before? 7night Western, 4 night Nassau
Celebrating anything special? Family Reunion!!!

Just booked this cruise !! Excited to see such an active roll-call ! Add us to your list :

Scrapycruiser

Bruce & Gina

Stateroom 7514

This will be our 10th Disney cruise

Triplefig....see you're an Alabama alumni. Our oldest son, Jay, graduated in 1990. He is now practicing orthopedics in Alabama and is a BIG Bama football fan !!:cheer2:

Just booked this cruise !! Excited to see such an active roll-call ! Add us to your list :

Scrapycruiser

Bruce & Gina

Stateroom 7514

Triplefig....see you're an Alabama alumni. Our oldest son, Jay, graduated in 1990. He is now practicing orthopedics in Alabama and is a BIG Bama football fan !!:cheer2:

why does he practice orthopedics? isn't he good enough?

by the way welcome aboard....

karl

Scrapycruiser

Bruce & Gina

Stateroom 7514

Welcome and Roll Tide~! I graduated a year later, so we were there at the same time. Small world!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter