• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

May 2014 7 of 9 - I am a little short for a Stormtrooper..

Update! 7 dwarfs of mine.....

Heard a rumour on another thread that The Mine train will open May 3rd 2014 :-) that means it will be open when we are there! I am so excited I am so looking forward to this ride :-) I hope you can FP+ it!

Thats great! I figured it would be open when we were there, but confirmation is nice!

91 days to go! Just updated our ESTA's online. These are customs forms for us that don't hold an American passport. It's a much better system than it use to be as once you have been granted an ESTA visa to visit USA it's good for 2 years. All you have to do is go online and fill in where you are staying on your next visit. No option for multiple stays so I just put the first resort which for May is All Stars Music. I also scheduled a drop off for our purple owners locker and a pick up. This contains lots of useful items we don't want to keep bringing back and forth in our suitcases! Things like a kettle ( how do you guys make tea without a kettle! ) , rain macs, umbrellas , sneakers stuff like this. We even have toiletries we didn't use from September and laundry liquid and some DVD box sets like The Mummy and The Fockers! I use to keep my prized Disney pin collection in there but I missed it too much at home so begged Jo for room in suitcase!

Nearly time to book seats on plane!

91 days to go! Just updated our ESTA's online. These are customs forms for us that don't hold an American passport. It's a much better system than it use to be as once you have been granted an ESTA visa to visit USA it's good for 2 years. All you have to do is go online and fill in where you are staying on your next visit. No option for multiple stays so I just put the first resort which for May is All Stars Music. I also scheduled a drop off for our purple owners locker and a pick up. This contains lots of useful items we don't want to keep bringing back and forth in our suitcases! Things like a kettle ( how do you guys make tea without a kettle! ) , rain macs, umbrellas , sneakers stuff like this. We even have toiletries we didn't use from September and laundry liquid and some DVD box sets like The Mummy and The Fockers! I use to keep my prized Disney pin collection in there but I missed it too much at home so begged Jo for room in suitcase! Nearly time to book seats on plane!

You have just reminded me that we will need to update our ESTAs
I was considering Owners Locker so it's good to hear your thoughts. I was wondering if we would actually want to leave much stuff behind but I can certainly see the benefit of not taking the same stuff in our cases every single time and not waisting toiletries and such

91 days to go! Just updated our ESTA's online. These are customs forms for us that don't hold an American passport. It's a much better system than it use to be as once you have been granted an ESTA visa to visit USA it's good for 2 years. All you have to do is go online and fill in where you are staying on your next visit. No option for multiple stays so I just put the first resort which for May is All Stars Music. I also scheduled a drop off for our purple owners locker and a pick up. This contains lots of useful items we don't want to keep bringing back and forth in our suitcases! Things like a kettle ( how do you guys make tea without a kettle! ) , rain macs, umbrellas , sneakers stuff like this. We even have toiletries we didn't use from September and laundry liquid and some DVD box sets like The Mummy and The Fockers! I use to keep my prized Disney pin collection in there but I missed it too much at home so begged Jo for room in suitcase!

Nearly time to book seats on plane!

That's only three months!!!!! :cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

You have just reminded me that we will need to update our ESTAs I was considering Owners Locker so it's good to hear your thoughts. I was wondering if we would actually want to leave much stuff behind but I can certainly see the benefit of not taking the same stuff in our cases every single time and not waisting toiletries and such
We thought that would we fill it but we have! Amazing what you can get in it. Even Olive garden take out menu's etc! A map book , GPS which we bought in Walmart ( cheaper than renting one ), walkie talkies etc. Mostly items with an American plug for example our British kettle took 20 mins to boil with an adapter but we bought an American kettle in Walmart and it takes only 4 mins to boil! We bought loads of USB plugs with the US plugs etc. I love seeing that purple box :-) DVC members get a sign up discount.

It's coming...

c594ad178f8786492589fbfbdebdbd9e_zps754d3714.jpg

We love our OL too. I keep mostly kitchen convenience items in there. Mickey Black pepper grinder, a butter dish, kosher salt, a set of decent knives, baggies, tin foil, ponchos, all sorts of stuff!

I need to schedule delivery of ours as well. So exciting isn't it?

We love our OL too. I keep mostly kitchen convenience items in there. Mickey Black pepper grinder, a butter dish, kosher salt, a set of decent knives, baggies, tin foil, ponchos, all sorts of stuff! I need to schedule delivery of ours as well. So exciting isn't it?
Yes it is exciting! Great idea re decent knives! We have bottle opener in ours as often our DVC unit doesn't have one! Voyager is just on the scifi channel we get here. Cool :-)

Just saw your signature line. You have ASMu, SSR, AKL, BCV, VGH and the Dream all scheduled for this year? Wow! I guess I'm a little jealous;)
I hope you enjoy your trips. I look forward to reading all about them!

Just saw your signature line. You have ASMu, SSR, AKL, BCV, VGH and the Dream all scheduled for this year? Wow! I guess I'm a little jealous;) I hope you enjoy your trips. I look forward to reading all about them!
welcome and hi! Yes it's two trips this one in May and one is September/October that includes spilt resort and a 3 night cruise! Greedy much :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter