May 2014 7 of 9 - I am a little short for a Stormtrooper..

I don't think I have scored higher than Beaver either! We don't do a lot of rides so Fran hasn't tried the new program yet either. Mostly she just sends me on the rides with the single rider queue and she reads a book or shops.

I don't think I have scored higher than Beaver either! We don't do a lot of rides so Fran hasn't tried the new program yet either. Mostly she just sends me on the rides with the single rider queue and she reads a book or shops.
Have you found FP+ a bonus like us? Rides I would have sat out like Fran before FP+ I have now been able to try :-)

Have you found FP+ a bonus like us? Rides I would have sat out like Fran before FP+ I have now been able to try :-)

We've never tried FP+. On our last trip "the system" didn't recognize Premier passes as being vaild, so we couldn't register online for any FP+. Now it does recognize our passes so I'm looking forward to selecting options. It's the end of this month when our window opens, right?

We've never tried FP+. On our last trip "the system" didn't recognize Premier passes as being vaild, so we couldn't register online for any FP+. Now it does recognize our passes so I'm looking forward to selecting options. It's the end of this month when our window opens, right?
yes that's right 60 days out. Def worth scoring Star Tours :-) and BOG lunch :-) good luck! See you at the other side.....

yes that's right 60 days out. Def worth scoring Star Tours :-) and BOG lunch :-) good luck! See you at the other side.....

We've got a BoG dinner and did lunch there last trip so I'm good with that. Funny about Star Tours, thats probably the easiest ride for me to get at home, so not as high on my priority list. I would be more inclined to go for something a little harder to ride at home.

We've got a BoG dinner and did lunch there last trip so I'm good with that. Funny about Star Tours, thats probably the easiest ride for me to get at home, so not as high on my priority list. I would be more inclined to go for something a little harder to ride at home.
nice re BOG dinner :-) I dream of the day I am the rebel spy on Star Tours..but I sit in the front row as this is the handicap space and it never gets picked!

nice re BOG dinner :-) I dream of the day I am the rebel spy on Star Tours..but I sit in the front row as this is the handicap space and it never gets picked!

If it's any consolation I've been on the ride probably more than 50 times and I've never been the rebel spy. :sad2:

8c9f7507ab36baeb07dfb53a95e8d574_zpsb1a3a9e1.jpg

There have been some updates about the SWW!

There will be a pair of Storm Troopers at the gate at Hollywood & Vine intersection to greet guests at start of day :-) - I want to get there for that! I love those Storm Troopers!

Boba Fett Patrol on the event stage getting personal! He will verbally interact with guest. - great! I do like a good bountyhunter!

Stormtrooper Patrol around event stage - this looks good. No times as yet.

Motorcade - with all the characters. 11am we plan to see mmmmm

The disney pals have been moved to Darth Mall - I like this change as this is my meet and greet of choice! So moving them out of the hot sun is a good move those lines het very long!

Very excited! FP+ window not far now! All non site guests with AP's can now book FP+ at 30 days which is cool. Onsite still 60. I am still checking constantly for Mine train to appear!

Only 6 more days to start booking FP+ yeah!

Rumour has it Mark Hamill is coming to SWW but these aren't the droids we are looking for :-( it's the following weekend so will miss him. On the positive side he is likely to draw a big crowd so that weekend will be very busy!

The figurine set that I want is going for $850 on ebay! I don't know how they got this ahead of time! I hope they have some left on Friday morning when I rev up my scooter at RD next to Alison and Fran!

Poor Mark! :( kudos to him though for not getting tons of plastic surgery like the rest of Hollywood.
yes exactly Pam! That's a really good point :-) I am still really sad to have missed his weekend though. That would have been fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter