May 2014 7 of 9 - I am a little short for a Stormtrooper..

My idea of heaven! Now.....Step 1. Did you get a lottery ticket this week? :upsidedow
yes me and buzz lightyear my scooter went up to the corner shop and scored the winning ticket I can feel it. We are flying over first class to see you PIO lol. Make way for our fully customised RV pimp my ride with hot tub on board. The horn plays ' let it go' in multi languages. Your neighbours 'omg who are they? '

How did we get to the end of the trip already?

Thanks for taking us along. Hopefully next time our paths cross we can take more time and enjoy each other's company. Looking forward to the next one!

yes me and buzz lightyear my scooter went up to the corner shop and scored the winning ticket I can feel it. We are flying over first class to see you PIO lol. Make way for our fully customised RV pimp my ride with hot tub on board. The horn plays ' let it go' in multi languages. Your neighbours 'omg who are they? '

Kangaroos and Koalas and Quokkas....oh my!

How did we get to the end of the trip already? Thanks for taking us along. Hopefully next time our paths cross we can take more time and enjoy each other's company. Looking forward to the next one!
ditto Alison! Indeed we will :-) thank you for joining my thread.

I can't believe the trip report is already over. Thanks for sharing.

Congratulations on your add on. What a shame about the fall, but I am glad that you were alright and it is good to know that they have well equipped and staffed first aid locations.

I have never tried Carvel. I do have a serious Coldstone Creamery addiction though.

Corinna

Really great TR
Sad it's over so make sure you start planning another trip right now! ;-)

I can't believe the trip report is already over. Thanks for sharing. Congratulations on your add on. What a shame about the fall, but I am glad that you were alright and it is good to know that they have well equipped and staffed first aid locations. I have never tried Carvel. I do have a serious Coldstone Creamery addiction though. Corinna
thanks Corinna and welcome back! Been fun having you onboard :-) oh yes coldstone yum! :-) they had a lot of that in Colorado. Well not when I left lol...

:rotfl2: Sad to see the report ending but LOVE the way I just started my day reading this ! I can picture this whole thing :lmao: Can we beg you to start another PTR for the next trip ?

:thumbsup2 Fun fun report and thanks for sharing.

60+ days until your next trip? You can conquer that with your eyes shut! :goodvibes

Cute AK selfie.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter