May 2014 7 of 9 - I am a little short for a Stormtrooper..

Last days are always so sad :( How convenient about Virgin Atlantic. Very nice that they have that service. I'm going to have to check out the Carvel icecream, I love soft serve popcorn::
oh yes you must! My eyes will scan my American environment now for those words. Dana says they do ice cream cakes in Walmart by Carvel. Omg... Just on my plate one spoon a case of what are you having this is mine lol..

54cc2f30e39c9e3a94a85e6831041dec_zps8b08d8be.jpg

My new place of worship.

oh yes you must! My eyes will scan my American environment now for those words. Dana says they do ice cream cakes in Walmart by Carvel. Omg... Just on my plate one spoon a case of what are you having this is mine lol..

:rotfl: may I suggest just get a little cake at first to see how you like it. They're quite airy, not at all like the icecream you got.

So we have reached the red curtain I am sorry to say. But only 64 days until our next trip.

Here are some photos not included I thought you might enjoy as part of rolling credits lol..

My word those legs....last time I saw ones like that they were hanging from a nest..

ee2a8be0c47ef7695b8e802434ad4551_zps451ba0e9.jpg

Speaking of legs you saw the elbow now see the knee as well!

1d5aa24baa07ddfaa992c12f94a13053_zpsb4ec0aaf.jpg

Pig in mud with cool Frostie towel...

1882e0df97ff0997d1dc2d2d420b25d3_zps6c54d80a.jpg

Dana's joke of the definition of waste giving Jo and I this bag...

08adfc44bf992d9f26f2a1b05b2a44fe_zps24ca819f.jpg

I am not sure why I am trying to work the camera here lol.. What am I like America's next top Model (not) In case you are wondering the t shirt says 'come to the dark side we have cookies'

735feb7e758d12d57163044ee57fb3d6_zpsf8398ec7.jpg

Jo at POR what pretty flowers and pretty lady...

b15b91067febd537e881f3dbb622609c_zps7108d6bc.jpg

At the Star Wars parade the annoying lightsaber in every photo courtesy of the boy that refused to move ( check out my new children's novels called 'The boy that had no regard for disabled children in wheelchair and was turned into a toad' )

b72e5e48d86852aabda82f14490a08a4_zps3451f46d.jpg

Selfie at AK

e852cdfc943a58c866528c28c8a0ec0d_zps583964d8.jpg

Well thank you for following my TR. It's been a pleasure writing it. Next trip involves WDW stay and 3 night cruise on The Dream. A first for us as we have booked concierge level a compensation due to having to cancel a med cruise on The Magic last year. We had already paid quite a bit from the balance when I fell ill so we thought why not try concierge on rebooking. We will see if it's worth the bucks :-) Med cruises are more expensive than Bahamas so it worked out same price.

Until next time my beloved Disfriends...

PaulaontheDisneyDream_zpsf77c7e6e.jpg

Thank you so much for sharing your adventure with us! I am looking forward to your next trip!:goodvibes

I like the name of your new book! :laughing:

Dana is too funny!

What a fabulous adventure, and thank you for sharing some of it with me :)

Well as they say in the south " Y'all come back and see us again y'hear ? "

Counting on meeting you both next time you are here and yes the Carvel cake crunchy :faint:

Looking forward to your next report and the new book :thumbsup2 I think it would be a best seller :darth:

Well as they say in the south " Y'all come back and see us again y'hear ? " Counting on meeting you both next time you are here and yes the Carvel cake crunchy :faint: Looking forward to your next report and the new book :thumbsup2 I think it would be a best seller :darth:
thanks for sharing with me. Lol re cake!

thank you cave dweller. It's due to hit 90 here today! Send some winter cool please!

It snowed in areas about an hour out of the Melbourne CBD today. How about we even out the temperatures between you and me?

A cave sounds good right about now. As long as we have Carvel icecream, I'm good.

It snowed in areas about an hour out of the Melbourne CBD today. How about we even out the temperatures between you and me? A cave sounds good right about now. As long as we have Carvel icecream, I'm good.
oh yes good thinking! Let's average our temperatures perfect! Me too re carvel ice cream. A soft serve maker is on my list if we win the lottery! In my Golden Oak home lol...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter