May 2014 7 of 9 - I am a little short for a Stormtrooper..

25cd0b73eb7df5d0cd55e21752fbe694_zpsaa663516.jpg

Yeah! Can't wait to meet them at the HW & V character dining!

Update! Star Wars character meal at Hollywood & Vine! All booked thank you Pam and Corinna was encouraging me to keep trying. Jo was in the queue for 40 mins bless her!

Yeah yeah yeah! For Friday 30th Jedi Mickey, Princess Leia , Chip n Dale , Ewoks, Darth Goofy !

So excited!

Awesome! That will be such fun! Can't wait to see the photos :)

Update! The winter maybe over but it's about to get Frozen in MK! A & E are coming to Princess Hall for FP+ meet & greet. From April 20 th! I tried to book one for one of the days we are there but nothing available :-(

I will not 'let it go' ..

In the meantime I love this multi-language version of Let it go... I can't get enough! This woman is awesome to have sung in 25 different languages!

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OC83NA5tAGE

Update! The winter maybe over but it's about to get Frozen in MK! A & E are coming to Princess Hall for FP+ meet & greet. From April 20 th! I tried to book one for one of the days we are there but nothing available :-(

In the meantime I love this multi-language version of Let it go... I can't get enough! This woman is awesome to have sung in 25 different languages!

The video is amazing. I keep my fingers crossed for you that you get to meet Anna and Elsa.

Corinna

It amazes me how fast people learn about the new things and book them so quickly!

I don't know how, but I managed to "unsubscribe" myself from your report. I headed over to the DVC TR section to see if there were any new ones I wanted to read, and yours didn't have the little subscription icon. I caught back up.

What do you think of the D-tech thingy? Fran and I want to be embedded in Carbonite!

I don't know how, but I managed to "unsubscribe" myself from your report. I headed over to the DVC TR section to see if there were any new ones I wanted to read, and yours didn't have the little subscription icon. I caught back up. What do you think of the D-tech thingy? Fran and I want to be embedded in Carbonite!
i think they are awesome! I want a stormtrooper but don't know if they ship to the UK or can't find how much they are. Any ideas on price of figures?

That price is crazy and I cannot see anything on the list of what is included that justifies this. Love the t shirt.

Corinna

Only 36 days to go!

Keeping checking to see if 7DMT is added to FP+ ...not yet! I hear a rumour of a soft opening real soon though!

Keep checking for a FP+ meet and greet with Elsa and Anna at Princess Hall in MK. All fully booked! Will keep trying.

I like the look of the SW personalised name tags that you can get from Darth Mall. Can't be pre-ordered so will order one when we get there.

Getting real close!

I read somewhere today that they are only tasting Fastpasses for the Frozen Meet and Greet at the moment. So this may be the reason why they are not available.

Corinna

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter