*May 26, 2012 - Mickey's Memorial Day Fantasy*

Name for Cruise Meet

• Mickey's Memorial Day Fantasy

• Caribbean Fantasy Crew

• Disney Fantasy Crew

• Disfans in the Caribbean

Results are only viewable after voting.
Did anyone do a TR? I haven't seen one yet, but I was hoping o relive the vacation by reading some TRs :goodvibes

Did anyone do a TR? I haven't seen one yet, but I was hoping o relive the vacation by reading some TRs :goodvibes

There is now one on the main DCL forum. I have posted a link in my signature to some PDF files of photos (food, stateroom, etc), but haven't had time to write my report yet.

Anyone else? popcorn::

My post is the one about Just off the Disney Fantasy LONG. I posted on the Sunday after we got off the ship. :-(

My travel agent gets off the Western today. I can't wait to here how her trip went.

Dave either did one for DISboards or on cruise critic. Not sure which, but know he said he wrote one up! Don't think he used the shesesewsall name but probably dragon1165 or dolphinsdragon id name. Sorry I'm no more help than that, but I haven't seen it yet either! For those of you that did do TR here, can you put in the link so we can find it easier? I'm just not figuring out where to even look for them.

That all being said, THANK YOU to all the fellow FE participants and post card exchange participants. We really enjoyed all of our gifts and recipes. And for those of you that didn't look in the books that we made up---there are recipes in those books from us as well as the ones we put onto the post cards!

We so enjoyed the trip and meeting everyone! Can't believe it has taken so long to get back into the groove of things (laundry finally finished and bags now being packed for the next trip--a class reunion). Still in a major funk after leaving that beautiful ship. The first night home I begged for Nicholas and Petra to come serve dinner for us--that didn't happen, they were still on board the ship! I yelled for Stefany to come turn down our bed for us--that didn't happen either as she was still on the ship! Poor Dave has just had to deal with me moping around the house reading book after book--coudn't even get me to get on the computer to do anything---and many of you know that I LIVE on the computer! Maybe I'm slowly getting back into life again. What can I say, I got spoiled and want that life of no cooking, cleaning, etc. back!

Just a quick note to anyone who ventures back to this thread; we had a really great time and really enjoyed meeting all of you! We hope to see you all again in a future cruise!

It's taken longer than expected, but my trip summary is here. As an 8MB PDF it might slow down your internet connection to read it on-line... Sometimes it's easier to download and then delete.

I think my withdrawals are worse, now that I've looked through all my photos! What has everyone done with their photos? Besides this, I've actually framed one.

I just finished reading your trip report. I loved all of the pictures you took. You really captured so much more then I did. I'll have to print a few of them for the scrapbook I am putting together. (If you don't mind.)
What brand of camera did you use?
It has been three weeks today when we left the ship and some days it feels like it was yesterday, others days it seems like 3 months. I loved the cruise and will have to go on another one in the future.

I just finished reading your trip report. I loved all of the pictures you took. You really captured so much more then I did. I'll have to print a few of them for the scrapbook I am putting together. (If you don't mind.)
What brand of camera did you use?
It has been three weeks today when we left the ship and some days it feels like it was yesterday, others days it seems like 3 months. I loved the cruise and will have to go on another one in the future.

I don't mind. The photos were taken with a Sony Alpha 100 but they were shrunk to make the document manageable. A scrapbook is an awesome way to remember the vacation. Do you create paper or digital pages? I don't know much about it, but the few I've seen are just amazing-looking.

This will be my first try at scrapbook. There is a store here called "Archieves" with all type of paper, cutouts, etc and knowledgeable sales people. I've already printed out close to 400 pictures. It won't be too fancy, but it will be great memories in the years to come.
I have been printing your pictures on photo paper instead of just regular paper. The quality is so much better.
( My B-day is in a couple of weeks, so I'm hoping for a new camera.:) Right now I have a Sanyo, 10.0 megapixels - pocket type.)

Thanks again for your permission!

It's taken longer than expected, but my trip summary is here. As an 8MB PDF it might slow down your internet connection to read it on-line... Sometimes it's easier to download and then delete.

I think my withdrawals are worse, now that I've looked through all my photos! What has everyone done with their photos? Besides this, I've actually framed one.

Loved your Trip Report! I still haven't gotten myself motivated enough to do ours--once I do it will be forever official in my brain that the trip is really over! And I just don't want to think that yet (even though I KNOW it is!)

Glad we were able to be on board with you and share the wonderful experiences of the Fantasy!

There is now one on the main DCL forum. I have posted a link in my signature to some PDF files of photos (food, stateroom, etc), but haven't had time to write my report yet.

Anyone else? popcorn::

I really enjoyed your TR and all the pictures! Thanks for sharing.

So, did the engineer hubby think the stripping thingy was a good thing or a bad thing???

I really enjoyed your TR and all the pictures! Thanks for sharing.

Thanks! I appreciate it. I haven't been on the boards for ages, but I'm glad to hear you liked them! :upsidedow

So, did the engineer hubby think the stripping thingy was a good thing or a bad thing???

LOL. Yes, he found that none of the paint-stripes had 'broken' and the fasteners hadn't loosened so he was happy! (as well as those of us who had rode on it!) :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter