*May 26, 2012 - Mickey's Memorial Day Fantasy*

Name for Cruise Meet

• Mickey's Memorial Day Fantasy

• Caribbean Fantasy Crew

• Disney Fantasy Crew

• Disfans in the Caribbean

Results are only viewable after voting.
Leaving tonite ready for cruise yaypirate:

So jealous. I'm leaving in 2 days :woohoo: but I haven't even pulled my suitcases out yet or thought about packing :rolleyes1 Plus my DS's pants are all too short for him ... guess I better get shopping or he'll have to go nekked to dinner and i'm thinking that would be frowned upon :rotfl:

Can't wait to meet you all on Saturday :cheer2:

Laura :laundy:

Leaving tonite ready for cruise yaypirate:

So Happy for you guys :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Sadly we still have 2 more days of work after today :sad2: :sad2: :sad2:
I was trying to get off work early Thursday but the boss says no :sad1:

So I guess he will just have to hear me talk about it all day Thursday :rotfl2: :lmao: He will be wishing I was gone already :goodvibes

Safe travels to all who are leaving in the next couple of days!!! :grouphug:

See everyone in 4 days!!! pirate:pirate:pirate:

I just finished my last deadline before the cruise :woohoo::woohoo:

Now all I have to do is finish packing and make it through Kindergarten graduation on Friday and we are outta here...

I talked to FishLips and they said you only needed a reservation for groups of 12 or more. Since I don't know how many others will be around, I told them we would just show up. We plan on being there around 6:30 pm and I will have my phone with me so contact me via FB and I can check it while there.

I talked to FishLips and they said you only needed a reservation for groups of 12 or more. Since I don't know how many others will be around, I told them we would just show up. We plan on being there around 6:30 pm and I will have my phone with me so contact me via FB and I can check it while there.

Don't know how soon we'll get to Cocoa Beach, we are renting car at the airport and driving. However, if we get there in time, we'll cya there!

I cannot believe this week is going by so slow and yet so fast - LOL!

Pretty much all packed and ready to head to the airport after school ends tomorrow (last day!:banana:) We'll be at WDW for a couple days.

Had to post one last time so I could see my ticker! ;)

Yahoo! One more work day, then we are off to spend the night close to our airport, fly on Friday, ship on Saturday - I am SO THRILLED that this is so close - :dance3::thumbsup2:cool1::dance3:

We'll see you all on board and hope you all have safe travels and smooth sailing...

Beverly

PS - I'll be the one with the crazy "cowboy" hat on!

Yahoo! One more work day, then we are off to spend the night close to our airport, fly on Friday, ship on Saturday - I am SO THRILLED that this is so close - :dance3::thumbsup2:cool1::dance3:

We'll see you all on board and hope you all have safe travels and smooth sailing...

Beverly

PS - I'll be the one with the crazy "cowboy" hat on!

Yeah!!! We also have 1 more day of work and then we are off :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

I don't know if I will be posting after tonight so in case I don't, everyone have a safe trip and we will see you on Saturday :grouphug:

We leave in the morning after Christa finishes her finals! :banana::banana::banana: That is if I finish packing! :eek: See you all soon!:cool1:

We leave in the morning after Christa finishes her finals! :banana::banana::banana: That is if I finish packing! :eek: See you all soon!:cool1:
Drive safely! We got into Orlando very late last night, but it is a glorious day here today!! :beach: Can't wait for tomorrow :cool1:

We are here and it is a GORGEOUS morning!!!! Cannot wait to be heading to the ship and then boarding!!! Hope to meet some of you later today... SAFE TRAVELS TO EVERYONE!!! It's almost MICKEY time!!! WOO HOO!!! :banana::banana::banana:

Thanks for all the great recipe postcards! Finding them outside my stateroom door everyday on the ship was awesome... my own sea-mail! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter