*May 26, 2012 - Mickey's Memorial Day Fantasy*

Name for Cruise Meet

• Mickey's Memorial Day Fantasy

• Caribbean Fantasy Crew

• Disney Fantasy Crew

• Disfans in the Caribbean

Results are only viewable after voting.
I need to write this stuff down .... What time is the Saturday meet again??? And what deck is Vista on?
3 pm Vista Cafe deck 4 by the mini coffee bar... down from the Disney rebooking desk.
(when you are looking at the Minnie statue... its to the left.)

We are first timers also! From what I hear you don't have to over-do for formal/semi formal nights. We are wearing nice dresses (not formal) and my hubby is wearing a suit both nights. Some people go all out but not us!
We are late seating also, but with older kids. I would definitely try to change with a little one!

Thanks! We are so excited!

We are finishing up our packing this weekend. Any advice on what to or what not to pack? I have a 5 and an almost 3 year old. Have a few princess dresses and multiple suits ;)

I am not sure we will all make it to Cocoa by 6:30 but if so, we will try to meet ya'll.....we are staying at the Hampton Inn, though, and as it's further down, we will most likely eat at the Florida Seafood Market Restaurant. I was hoping if everybody was meeting later, we would be able to make it.... will just have to wait and see how the drive down goes....:drive:

If you know somewhere else to meet later let me know and we will do our best. We have no concrete plans for the rest of the day. We are staying at the La Quinta beachfront which is also a ways down the road, but my husband was stationed at Patrick AFB back in the day and he still knows the area a little bit, plus GPS makes a big difference these days.

If you know somewhere else to meet later let me know and we will do our best. We have no concrete plans for the rest of the day. We are staying at the La Quinta beachfront which is also a ways down the road, but my husband was stationed at Patrick AFB back in the day and he still knows the area a little bit, plus GPS makes a big difference these days.

The other meets that I know of are 6:30pm at Fishlips the night before the cruise and then 4:30pm Sunday (before we dress up for dinner) at the Minnie statue.

The other meets that I know of are 6:30pm at Fishlips the night before the cruise and then 4:30pm Sunday (before we dress up for dinner) at the Minnie statue.

Yes we are the ones that will be at Fishlips, but for those that do not think they will be at the cape that early they could suggest another place and time if they would like too

We are finishing up our packing this weekend. Any advice on what to or what not to pack? I have a 5 and an almost 3 year old. Have a few princess dresses and multiple suits ;)

I would suggest packing everything u need ..... And then taking out 50%. You won't need as much as you think. Shorts and swimsuits for the day. One suit can pull double duty plus a couple pairs of pants and a few shirts.

In case anyone missed it on the Facebook Post I am creating inserts for those that ordered Lanyards. I missing a few names for the lanyards:

Capntavis (3)
Suzepoo (20)
YipeeDCL (5)

I just updated the roll call page with the DIS meets for on the ship as well as any names I could find that I have missed updating by spending way too much time on Facebook versus the DIS!!!

If I forgot to enter your name please let me know and I apologize. I went through 15 pages and I may have missed someone.

Many people did not have cabin numbers listed, number of people or dinner assignment. If you would like me to add that to the list please let me know.

Also for the 2 meets before the cruise, please repost the times and place that are scheduled and I will update those on the first two pages as well.

I am so excited!! Don't know how I'm going to work this week because the only thing I can think about is the cruise.

I just sent a request to join the FB group (I think!). Please let me know if I need to do anything else to join.

YAY!!! See you all soon!
KSN

I just updated the roll call page with the DIS meets for on the ship as well as any names I could find that I have missed updating by spending way too much time on Facebook versus the DIS!!!

If I forgot to enter your name please let me know and I apologize. I went through 15 pages and I may have missed someone.

Many people did not have cabin numbers listed, number of people or dinner assignment. If you would like me to add that to the list please let me know.

Also for the 2 meets before the cruise, please repost the times and place that are scheduled and I will update those on the first two pages as well.

If you would like to update us here is our information ;)
We have 2nd dinner seating, room number 10558, and we are from Montana :artist:
Thank you :worship::worship::worship:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter